watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How sick would you be if

Started by blingo, May 20, 2021, 07:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

West Ham take Mitro and Moyes turns him into a 20 goal prem striker?

FFC In Oz

It would just be another reason for Parker to depart Mr Blingo

blingo

rebel

Quote from: blingo on May 20, 2021, 07:17:14 AM

He'll probably score 7 in the first 10 matches, then it will be down to his playing environment and his mindset.

blingo

Quote from: rebel on May 20, 2021, 07:32:12 AM
Quote from: blingo on May 20, 2021, 07:17:14 AM

He'll probably score 7 in the first 10 matches, then it will be down to his playing environment and his mindset.

If he scores 7 in his first 10 games, his confidence will be sky high and Moyes will play him in every game. TBH he needs a player like Antonio alongside him.

Cumbrian White

Another attempt to have a go at Parker.

How many Fulham managers in the PL have had Mitro scoring 20 a season...........

And how many managers take players on and get more out of them? With your thought process that makes every manager in the world a bad manager.

blingo

Quote from: Cumbrian White on May 20, 2021, 08:15:54 AM
Another attempt to have a go at Parker.

How many Fulham managers in the PL have had Mitro scoring 20 a season...........

And how many managers take players on and get more out of them? With your thought process that makes every manager in the world a bad manager.

Not at all Mr Cumbrian, but are you honestly going to stand up for a manager that, through his useless tactics, has five wins in a season?

ANY criticism levelled at SP this season is fully justified.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

The difference being, you point the finger of blame solely at Parker, in every conceivable way.
When uts not entirely parkers fault.

filham

Not too upset as long as we got a fee of £30m for Mitro and spent £20m on a new striker who scores 30 goals in the Championship for us next season.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: filham on May 20, 2021, 11:46:53 AM
Not too upset as long as we got a fee of £30m for Mitro and spent £20m on a new striker who scores 30 goals in the Championship for us next season.

Realistically who is going to pay that much for Mitro though?

I'd think we'd be lucky to get 20m, probably closer to 15m

rebel

Quote from: FFC In Oz on May 20, 2021, 12:02:25 PM
Quote from: filham on May 20, 2021, 11:46:53 AM

Realistically who is going to pay that much for Mitro though?

I'd think we'd be lucky to get 20m, probably closer to 15m

How many years left on his contract? That's the key.

rebel

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on May 20, 2021, 11:16:09 AM
The difference being, you point the finger of blame solely at Parker, in every conceivable way.
When uts not entirely parkers fault.

I think we've lost 18 points from a winning position, but you are correct, there are lots of elements, not just Parker. But he has had a big say in our relegation. We had the 'mini run', things looked 'rosy', then 'things took a nose dive'.   

toshes mate

We'll never know for sure but I suspect TK has not successfully signed a proper stiker in all his time as DoF.  I suspect Mike Rigg arranged Martin's last minute loan.  We know how Mitro arrived after TK had unsuccessfully chased him. 

The thought of another lengthy period of zero strike force and a head coach with no sense of adventure beyond his midfield has been and continues to be sickening. 

And to challenge those who think it isn't Parker's fault then why the praise for him after the play-off final when he had failed to get automatic promotion in a forty six game season when we didn't exactly set the Championship on fire?  I gave Parker the benefit of my doubt after the play-offs but the last group of games has confirmed to me that he is as much of the FFC problem as TK.   

ALG01

In answer to the question of the post, I would say good luck to him if we get tjhe right price.
I have thought for a while we are too reliant on one man and it is probably time for him to move on. There is clearly an issue and changing the manager will not help unless we get slav back and that is never happening.

Mitro has been poor all season if he wants to go let him.

Craven Mad

Mitro just needs better service. I'd be in a strop if I got blamed for not scoring goals when no one in the team is actually capable of directing a ball to me.

Mitro wasn't in great form for much of the season, but he's been feeding off scraps. He's easily a 10+ Prem striker in the right team.

rebel

Quote from: Craven Mad on May 20, 2021, 03:48:13 PM
Mitro just needs better service. I'd be in a strop if I got blamed for not scoring goals when no one in the team is actually capable of directing a ball to me.

Mitro wasn't in great form for much of the season, but he's been feeding off scraps. He's easily a 10+ Prem striker in the right team.

He's marked 'to the rafters', he doesn't hold the ball up these days, there use to be a lot more movement from him, these days he's very static, hoping to get a foul at times. He needs to lose his 'markers', go find the ball, do something different. 

Craven Mad

Quote from: rebel on May 20, 2021, 04:09:55 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on May 20, 2021, 03:48:13 PM

He's marked 'to the rafters', he doesn't hold the ball up these days, there use to be a lot more movement from him, these days he's very static, hoping to get a foul at times. He needs to lose his 'markers', go find the ball, do something different. 

Yeah, maybe that's not unreasonable...

Id argue that some of those markers, previously, would have also needed to cover our wingers/CAM, whereas they're now all focused on Mits, but it might be fair to say that Mitro could try something different.

Either way, I do think that he'd score more in another squad with another style of play.

Bassey the warrior

Wouldn't be at all surprised, he got 12 in a terrible Fulham side last time we came up. He will get much better service.

Twig

Yet another blingo pop at SP, it's getting very repetitive.

To put a different slant on it I'd suggest that such an outcome would not reflect badly on SP so much as TK. After all if Mitro morphed into a potent prem striker it would surely be because he had the right players around him which he clearly doesn't at FFC.