watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2021/22

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 21, 2021, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

According to Sky Sports the transfer window officially opens today, let the signings commence lol

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Barrett487 on June 07, 2021, 10:06:00 PM
https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stoke-city-transfer-allan-campbell-5500215

Football Insider claims that he is also a wanted man at newly-promoted Peterborough United and freshly-relegated Fulham. It is clear how highly that Motherwell manager Graham Alexander rates Campbell. "As I keep saying, he's a brilliant player, a brilliant professional, and any manager would be desperately keen to keep him on board."

"Everyone at Motherwell, not just myself, would wish the best for Allan, because he has been absolutely fantastic for this club.

Allan Campbell sounds like an excellent replacement for Kevin McDonald in the squad and good competition for Harrison Reed in the #6 holding midfielder role (although Reed is currently much better), allowing our other squad midfielders (Anguissa, Onamah, Cairney, Seri and Stefjo) to concentrate on #8 and #10 midfield roles which they are better suited.

ianthailand

Junior White will you tell TK or shall we wait until August 31st?

junior white

Quote from: ianthailand on June 09, 2021, 09:27:06 AM
Junior White will you tell TK or shall we wait until August 31st?
I have a Zoom booked with him for 11am UKT this morning so will bring it up.

gang

Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 09, 2021, 09:08:28 AM
Quote from: Barrett487 on June 07, 2021, 10:06:00 PM
https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stoke-city-transfer-allan-campbell-5500215

Football Insider claims that he is also a wanted man at newly-promoted Peterborough United and freshly-relegated Fulham. It is clear how highly that Motherwell manager Graham Alexander rates Campbell. "As I keep saying, he's a brilliant player, a brilliant professional, and any manager would be desperately keen to keep him on board."

"Everyone at Motherwell, not just myself, would wish the best for Allan, because he has been absolutely fantastic for this club.

Allan Campbell sounds like an excellent replacement for Kevin McDonald in the squad and good competition for Harrison Reed in the #6 holding midfielder role (although Reed is currently much better), allowing our other squad midfielders (Anguissa, Onamah, Cairney, Seri and Stefjo) to concentrate on #8 and #10 midfield roles which they are better suited.

I don't believe Anguissa, Seri or Stefjo will be with us next season and I would be surprised if Cairney doesn't go to Sheffield United along with Mitro.

rebel

junior white

Quote from: rebel on June 09, 2021, 10:10:27 AM
When does the window open? 9th July
I posted earlier that according to sky it officially opens today

ianthailand

Junior White, you'll talk to anyone, have you no shame!!!

junior white

Quote from: ianthailand on June 09, 2021, 10:56:55 AM
Junior White, you'll talk to anyone, have you no shame!!!
When you need answers you gotta talk lol

HV71

Junior White - don't forget to wear tights - that will get his attention

ianthailand

Bang on JW but the thought of you in tights has made my dinner make an upward journey.

junior white

Quote from: HV71 on June 09, 2021, 12:14:12 PM
Junior White - don't forget to wear tights - that will get his attention
LOL, call went well didnt need the tights lol

ianthailand

And you're the new DoF congratulations a definite improvement.

junior white

Quote from: ianthailand on June 09, 2021, 03:19:17 PM
And you're the new DoF congratulations a definite improvement.
Not yet but I am working on it

rebel

Quote from: junior white on June 09, 2021, 10:19:40 AM

Thanks, I thought so. This is such an anti-climax. So we'll sign 25 players on the last day,

junior white

Quote from: rebel on June 09, 2021, 05:16:39 PM
Quote from: junior white on June 09, 2021, 10:19:40 AM

Thanks, I thought so. This is such an anti-climax. So we'll sign 25 players on the last day,
As always

Barrett487

MAN CITY FACE COMPETITION FOR FULHAM STAR AS EUROPEAN GIANTS JOIN TRANSFER CHASE

Italian giants AC Milan are prepared to come back in for Fulham defender Antonee Robinson this summer and try and secure a deal for their long-term target, according to Calciomercato.

AC Milan first tried to secure a move for Robinson in January 2020 with them having agreed an initial £6 million deal to take him from Wigan Athletic. However, that deal, which could have increased to £10 million in add-ons, ultimately fell through due to medical issues with the USA international.

Robinson has since gone on to move to Fulham and enjoyed a promising campaign with them in the Premier League last term making 28 appearances, although the left-back could not prevent them from being relegated back to the Championship.

It has already been reported by The Sun that Manchester City have Robinson on their transfer radar this summer as they aim to bolster their options at left-back. It is thought that Fulham are going to value the defender at around £10 million this summer according to that report.

Riversider

Harrison Reed is wanted by Leeds according to Thursdays Daily Mail,
This would be a disaster if this happens,  with Tosin and Robinson both being pursued by others and the loss of all our loan players its going to take a miracle for us to have any where near a settled side come the start of August.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Riversider on June 09, 2021, 11:39:32 PM
This would be a disaster if this happens,  with Tosin and Robinson both being pursued by others and the loss of all our loan players its going to take a miracle for us to have any where near a settled side come the start of August.

Must keep him and Tosin. Absolutely vital.

Porthogs FC

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on June 09, 2021, 11:55:18 PM
Quote from: Riversider on June 09, 2021, 11:39:32 PM

Must keep him and Tosin. Absolutely vital.

It really depends - if we get all the money for all the players, and rebuild better with an improved coach...