more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Saturday 29th May Trepidation

Started by Jules, May 28, 2021, 09:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blawarmy

Quote from: Nero on May 29, 2021, 03:21:37 PM
Dont know how Brentford think they are going to survive in the PL not keeping possession at all just keep looking to attack and shoot
Like Leeds ? I'm afraid to say with their recruitment I think they'll stay up. Although it could potentially be Whites up Bees down

sarnian

Well we won't have to worry about Brentford taking points off us next season.

Jules

Quote from: sarnian on May 29, 2021, 03:27:09 PM
It's so depressing being in a lower division than Brentford though. Gutted this looks like game over already

Blawarmy

Quote from: Jules on May 29, 2021, 03:30:52 PM
It's so depressing being in a lower division than Brentford though. Gutted this looks like game over already
Still nothing from our owners while we all suffer watching a rival take our place.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Blawarmy on May 29, 2021, 03:33:53 PM
Still nothing from our owners while we all suffer watching a rival take our place.

That's because the Khans do not understand the culture of English Football and are not interested enough as they are too engrossed with cartoon land.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

Absolutely..

alfie

What do you want them to say?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

Quote from: alfie on May 29, 2021, 05:14:29 PM

How about; 1. How much they regret another relegation and an assurance they are focussed on an immediate return to the top flight 2. An idea, in broad terms, of what our footballing strategy is going to be and therefore the type of players we are going after 3. Confirmation of who our manager is going to be next year and whether our DoF is going to bring in any sort of right hand man.

Nero

Quote from: Twig on May 29, 2021, 06:49:26 PM

How about; 1. How much they regret another relegation and an assurance they are focussed on an immediate return to the top flight 2. An idea, in broad terms, of what our footballing strategy is going to be and therefore the type of players we are going after 3. Confirmation of who our manager is going to be next year and whether our DoF is going to bring in any sort of right hand man.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/may/Mr-Khan-s-Programme-Notes/

glenhodgso

Quote from: Andy S on May 28, 2021, 11:22:41 AM
I think this ridiculous rivalry is as crazy as it gets. Come on Chelsea and Brentford. I see the Tv companies almost crying after Man Utd were beaten on penalties the other night. Man City can do no wrong according to the pundits. So let little old Brentford have their bit of fame in the prem. They deserve it

+1

Whitestone

Quote from: glenhodgso on May 29, 2021, 08:24:57 PM
I think this ridiculous rivalry is as crazy as it gets. Come on Chelsea and Brentford. I see the Tv companies almost crying after Man Utd were beaten on penalties the other night. Man City can do no wrong according to the pundits. So let little old Brentford have their bit of fame in the prem. They deserve it

+1

Ridiculous rivalry. Really ?  So do you think Man U fans will be supporting Man City tonight ? A ridiculous question really because we all know the answer. Rivalry is one if many things which makes sport in general so absorbing.

glenhodgso

Quote from: Whitestone on May 29, 2021, 08:43:42 PM
Quote from: glenhodgso on May 29, 2021, 08:24:57 PM

+1

Ridiculous rivalry. Really ?  So do you think Man U fans will be supporting Man City tonight ? A ridiculous question really because we all know the answer. Rivalry is one if many things which makes sport in general so absorbing.

I understand what you are saying but very many of us have friends / family that are Brentford / Chelsea fans. Of course when competing against them we want / need / must win but when that isn't the case why not respect what they have achieved - especially Brentford who have a strong and committed owner with a clear ambition for the future as opposed to the vanity ownership / no understanding of the club / heritage/ supporters of some clubs...

Statto

Quote from: Nero on May 29, 2021, 07:01:14 PM

But those notes were written before we were relegated and don't cover any of the points Twig has mentioned

Twig

Quote from: Nero on May 29, 2021, 07:01:14 PM

Thanks for the link but how is it relevant?