more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

They'll come for Tosin, Tete and Carvalho

Started by blingo, May 31, 2021, 09:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Lose them and we have a problem.

If Parker stays (as looks likely) and we finish mid table I'll be happy. 094.gif 094.gif 094.gif

Statto

Carvalho?

Is he one of our key players now after 3 games?

rebel

Quote from: Statto on May 31, 2021, 09:36:55 AM
Carvalho?

Is he one of our key players now after 1 start?

Don't worry, the forum has entered the 'twilight  zone', it will resume normality in the near future.

filham

So important that we keep Tosin, think of all of the time before Andersen and Tosin that we were in need of a good central defender and remember the signings like Steerman and Mawson that never filled the gap.

Fernhurst

Form a circle

Form a circle

There coming !!!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

blingo

Quote from: Statto on May 31, 2021, 09:36:55 AM
Carvalho?

Is he one of our key players now after 3 games?

He will be Mr Statto

blingo

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 31, 2021, 10:23:40 AM
Form a circle

Form a circle

There coming !!!!

The men in the white jackets  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

H4usuallysitting

Nero

If we can sell these player for a profit, some people will be happy as we will be like Brentford

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Nero on May 31, 2021, 02:43:06 PM
If we can sell these player for a profit, some people will be happy as we will be like Brentford

If a big offer came in.....take it....we can always get a few loans in

perry geyton

Twig

Not really. At least not unless we unearth some great signings to replace them.

SP

Very true, we've fallen from beating Juventus to Brentford envy.

Lighthouse

Sorry but someone dropped the Blingo/Lighthouse scale on the floor and it seems to have reversed polarity.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SouthIslandWhite

I worry that we may be lower than mid-table with the exodus which is about to occur.  Frankly I just want us to stay up next year and not end up in League 1.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

LC

If we sell Tosin, Tete or Reed then it's a failure of management.

Having said that the Khans have never sold a key player before (Dembele's contract expired so I don't count that). Providing there's no buy-out clause I don't see the Khans selling those players, if they do then it could be bad news for the clubs future- could also signal an end to their interest. I don't think the club will sell.

blingo

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 31, 2021, 11:27:11 PM
Sorry but someone dropped the Blingo/Lighthouse scale on the floor and it seems to have reversed polarity.

Last time that happened, lawrie Sánchez was in charge.

toshes mate

Adarabioyo showed some promise but he was playing alongside a pretty useful central defensive partner with a pretty good 'keeper behind him.  It remains to be seen how he will fair alongside the more panicky kind of defenders he will see this season.  He has a chance this season to show how good he may become with greater experience.  Would he want to move? 

Tete is a very useful full back with a decent cross and could do with a good partner on the right flank.  There is room for experiment and he certainly could benefit from a season in the Championship.  He may want to move if a PL club puts in a bid and FFC would struggle to replace him.

Carvalho has a promising season ahead of him depending on others in the squad challenging for an attacking midfield role.   I don't think he'll be thinking about moving on just now.

My caveat about all this speculation would be 'Who is the head coach?'

Jimmy Hill

Might be controversial but I'd Sell Tete and get Aina

Bill2

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on June 01, 2021, 09:50:59 AM
Might be controversial but I'd Sell Tete and get Aina
Very controversial. Kenny has been one of my highlights from last season he is quick, likes a tackle and will square up to feisty opposition. Can only get better and unlike Aina, whom I also liked, doesn't make the same number of mistakes.