more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I've just watched Fulham v Scotland

Started by H4usuallysitting, June 18, 2021, 09:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

EricB

Thinking exactly the same. Why go forward when you can slow the game and pass back. And starve the centre forward of any decent service

Bill2

Quote from: EricB on June 18, 2021, 10:04:53 PM
Thinking exactly the same. Why go forward when you can slow the game and pass back. And starve the centre forward of any decent service
I was screaming at the TV we were so slow on the build up, we were lucky.

SP

A team that were so so much less than the component parts tonight.

Willham

ALG01

the difference here was england have many top class forwards and loads of options. fulham do not.
It;s OK to continue with the fiction of parker ball, but he had no choice.
southgate had world class players on the bench eg sancho, and he chose to stick to a slow pace game.. his fault.

MartyFFC

I was having disturbing flashbacks. I genuinely think I may have Parker Ball PTSD

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ALG01 on June 18, 2021, 10:19:52 PM
the difference here was england have many top class forwards and loads of options. fulham do not.
southgate had world class players on the bench eg sancho, and he chose to stick to a slow pace game.. his fault.

Didn't Parker have Mitro

Tabby

I don't understand why people think that Sancho would be the salvation. Sterling, Mount, Foden and Grealish are all good players. When Lyndon Dykes is outperforming Harry Kane, trouble runs a bit deeper than not playing Sancho.

Southgate is basically just Parker in the Championship. Usually he is able to be carried by having better players than the opposition.

Milo

It was so dire.

Slow, toothless build up play with no attempt to take risks and run at their defence.

Grealish, for all his faults, at least tried to dribble through and cause issues but agree with the commentators he needed to be playing more centrally to get involved more.

Enjoyed McCoist and Dixon commentating on ITV. Think the main commentator bloke spouts so much rubbish I couldn't cope at times. Luckily Dixon got fed up too and would often talk over him to bring it back to actual football discussion!

blingo

Worst match I've watched so far. Parker ball lives on.

AJW48361

The very last piece of action last night totally summed up the performance.

SG

We really are a dire watch under Southgate. Given the attacking talent at his disposal he should be ashamed - made the jocks look world class

Holders

Both teams missed enough chances to win two or three games. If either get through they'll have to do a lot better when they come up against anyone decent.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bobby01

Lmao, was trying to work out where the tk dig was going to fit in.👍
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.