watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Fisher - R.I.P.

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 19, 2021, 10:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Very sad news, condolences to his friends and family.

The Cravenette

Very sad news. I did not know Tony but have definitely seen him at many matches. A true Fulham legend. My thoughts are with his family.

RIP Tony

Steeeeeeeeeed

AJW48361

Very sad news Certainly deserves some acknowledgment from the Club.

Ruislip Ray

A wonderful man, always good company and Fulham to the core.RIP Tony you will be sadly missed.

Motspur Park

Quote from: Ruislip Ray on June 19, 2021, 04:36:17 PM
A wonderful man, always good company and Fulham to the core.RIP Tony you will be sadly missed.
Absolutely. Great character and good company. Lovely guy and will be sadly missed.

hovewhite

R.I.P Tony condolences to your family.

love4ffc

R.I.P. Very sad news. Condolences. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

HobGoblin

FulhamStu

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

pj180e

It would be lovely if a remembrance plaque was placed somewhere in the new stand in honour of Tony. Perhaps even name one of the function rooms after him, because at the end of the day it is the fans that make the club.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Quote from: pj180e on June 21, 2021, 06:24:28 PM
It would be lovely if a remembrance plaque was placed somewhere in the new stand in honour of Tony. Perhaps even name one of the function rooms after him, because at the end of the day it is the fans that make the club.

Someone elsewhere has suggested that his flag is prominently displayed within the new stand in his memory. I think that would be a lovely touch - and your suggestions are excellent as well. Hopefully, the club will agree.

ashteadFFC

Very sad news. Always saw Tony in the riverside. Really nice guy.

Wingnut

RIP. Very sad news. Condolences to his friends and family. Used to see Tony at away games. Fulham to the core.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I Ronic

RIP Tony. Condolences to his family and friends.

perry geyton

0001.gifThat's horrible news
God bless you tony, we know you'll be following the whites, Looking down from up above