more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One thing I won't miss from Mr Parker

Started by H4usuallysitting, June 23, 2021, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

cmg

Not getting stuffed regularly would be handy.

ffc_forever

The constant touching of his fringe and forehead!

MartyFFC

I for one will miss his jackets and knitwear

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: cmg on June 23, 2021, 08:29:57 PM

Not getting stuffed regularly would be handy.

To be fair to him, we never really got a pasting from anyone. Even though we were poor.

rebel

The self - fulfilling prophecy, he told the players from pretty much the start of the season that they would be in a relegation fight, kept on saying it and that's where we ended up. If that message had been different, I wonder where we would have finished. Would Klopp or any other top manager ever say that? I don't think so.

Andy S

They've  never been in a relegation fight

Blawarmy

Quote from: rebel on June 23, 2021, 09:36:04 PM
The self - fulfilling prophecy, he told the players from pretty much the start of the season that they would be in a relegation fight, kept on saying it and that's where we ended up. If that message had been different, I wonder where we would have finished. Would Klopp or any other top manager ever say that? I don't think so.

We'll lose more than we'll win, I believe was his battle cry. Not the greatest motivation going into a season. 

Southcoastffc

One thing I won't miss (IF he goes 🙏) is his inane "we understand the situation what we're in."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

PaulJ123

All of his interviews were terrible but got treated by the media as the next Pep.

Won't miss him as manager at all.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 24, 2021, 11:38:23 AM
One thing I won't miss (IF he goes 🙏) is his inane "we understand the situation what we're in."
And don't forget his fondness for the word "ul'imately"!

Lordedmundo

Probably being picky here - but his consistent use of the word 'wot' instead of 'that' winds me up somewhat/somewot   :dft012:

Jamie88

Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 24, 2021, 01:27:22 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 24, 2021, 11:38:23 AM
And don't forget his fondness for the word "ul'imately"!

And my personal favourite, "in this present moment in time"

Plodder

I find distasteful all this sneering at Parker's modes of speech, mannerisms, dress sense, even his mental faculties at times.  If people don't want him as manager, that's a legitimate opinion to express, but the constant sneering at him for personal reasons is out of order.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Plodder on June 24, 2021, 03:08:26 PM
I find distasteful all this sneering at Parker's modes of speech, mannerisms, dress sense, even his mental faculties at times.  If people don't want him as manager, that's a legitimate opinion to express, but the constant sneering at him for personal reasons is out of order.

I agree it's pathetic, like children in a playground.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Somerset Fulham

Absolutely spot on, Plodder. People should be ashamed of themselves.

RaySmith

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 24, 2021, 03:47:20 PM

:plus one:

Like a load of posh, public school, kids mocking the kids from the local estate.

Deeping_white

Ironic coming from you considering you mocked Steve Cooper's appearance :doh:

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 23, 2021, 05:06:05 PM
He can only go out after dark.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Deeping_white on June 24, 2021, 03:58:09 PM

I am allowed to do that as I have special dispensation. Anyway Scott is currently our Manager and has served Fulham, Cooper has never been anywhere near us.
Also when was the last time you saw Mr Cooper in daylight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Deeping_white on June 24, 2021, 03:58:09 PM

Exactly!