sarvenpa

Rodak

Bryan Tosin Ream Robinson
            Anguissa Reed
Knockaert Cairney Cavailero
              Mitrovic

Ok team to win the leauge.......?

PaulJ123

Bryan for Tete and that wins the league.

Sadly no chance Anguissa stays or Tosin I fear.

sarvenpa

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 24, 2021, 08:00:04 PM
Bryan for Tete and that wins the league.

Sadly no chance Anguissa stays or Tosin I fear.

Tete is a good choice!
Anguissa will stay, i thing we are on a rampage. Even Seri will stay! :)

Statto

Ream? Give me strength. He's behind Hector, Kongolo and Mawson without any shadow of a doubt and I know 2 of those 3 are injury prone but surely we can hope for 1 of them to be fit most of the time.

Bryan at RB is an equally WTF choice with all due respect.

Agree that Anguissa will be gone.

As it stands I'd go...

Rodak
Tete Hector Tosin Robinson
Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Onomah Reid
Mitrovic

love4ffc

Quote from: Statto on June 25, 2021, 12:07:35 AM
Ream? Give me strength. He's behind Hector, Kongolo and Mawson without any shadow of a doubt and I know 2 of those 3 are injury prone but surely we can hope for 1 of them to be fit most of the time.

As it stands I'd go...

Rodak
Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Onomah Reid
Mitrovic

Disagree, Hector behind Ream.  No question in my eyes.  Hector a red card waiting to happen.  Mawson?  Question is where does he stand with his knee injury and being able to play?  Thought I read somewhere he may never play again. 

Again, hopefully we get better players in that could play also in the PL level.  At least in a top 15 team. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Deeping_white

As it stands I'd go...

Rodak
Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Onomah Reid
Mitrovic

Would be tempted to play BDR as a #10 behind Mitro because it's where he excelled for Bristol and he's actually a decent finisher as well. Swap Onomah with a good left winger and realistically that team should be top two. A depth #10 and decent backup winger and it's arguably the strongest squad we've had at this level

Deeping_white

Quote from: love4ffc on June 25, 2021, 12:25:21 AM

As it stands I'd go...

Rodak
Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Onomah Reid
Mitrovic

Disagree, Hector behind Ream.  No question in my eyes.  Hector a red card waiting to happen.  Mawson?  Question is where does he stand with his knee injury and being able to play?  Thought I read somewhere he may never play again. 

Again, hopefully we get better players in that could play also in the PL level.  At least in a top 15 team. 

But one is left sided and the other is right sided so they're not really in contention with one another. He's also never been sent off for us nor has he ever been close to that, so not sure where the red card waiting to happen analysis has come from?

St Eve

Can't get excited about any of those line ups so let's hope we buy a few decent players

Woolly Mammoth

Bryan is good enough to be in the starting 11 and not necessarily at left back, maybe in front of Robinson further up the pitch. He has far too much to offer, and leaving him on the bench every week is criminal.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Porthogs FC

Think we're just one midfielder, winger and striker away from a very good Championship squad, even if we offload 8 or so. With Cooper's apparent ability to bring the your through, I think we will have a very strong side.

The Rational Fan

At the start of the first game, Tosin will be gone (due to his July clause), Stefjo will be gone (he is in demand), S.Sess will be on loan (needs experience) and Anguissa will be here waiting for a deadline day decision.

I doubt Mawson, Kongolo, and Cairney will be starting the first game unless needed, because they require a longer preseason to get fit and it would be smart to save them for one of the triple game week matches.

In Starting XI: Rodak; Tete, Hector, Ream, Robinson; Reed, Anguissa, Onamah; Reid, Mitro, and Cavaleiro
In Matchday 18: Fabri; Odoi, Kongolo, Bryan; Cairney; Kebano, and Kamara
In Squad Players 27: Wickens; Christie, Mawson, MLM; Seri, Carvalho; Knockaert, Stansfield, and Jasper

By Game Three, squad rotation will be desirable due to the congestion of matches and to see talent before the deadline day, so I fully expect Kongolo, Bryan, Cairney, and Kebano to feature as starters in at least one of those games.

By Game Seven (after deadline day); Ream would have been replaced by Mawson, Kongolo, or New Permanent CB; and Anguissa may have moved on. If Anguissa leaves, then I expect five loans into the club (DM, AM, RW, LW, and CF), some of whom will be squad players (covering Carvalho, Stansfield, and Jasper).

RaySmith

Ream really impressed in our great performance, and result - conned out of a win - at Old Trafford,
and hopefully Hector will display the from he showed last time  we were in the Champ.

Mawsome and Kongolo both obviously doubts as to if they feature at all.

Agree that Bryan should have a first team role, even as an attacking  wing back, i front of  if Robinson if he stays.

Cairney was almost back to fitness at the end of last season i believe . Does he need game fitness, and get his confidence back?

I think Anguissa will go, but will he feature at all, since  he didn't last time in the Champ?

Our squad does look pretty good, better than  last time we were in the Champ. maybe.

Jules

Quote from: St Eve on June 25, 2021, 12:36:35 AM
Can't get excited about any of those line ups so let's hope we buy a few decent players
I agree. We will play in a very predictable way with that line up. Not sure if people forget how difficult it is to get out of the championship. You have to average 2 points per game and reach 90 points plus to be top 2. It's a slog. Do we have enough creativity, goals and for me the most important things - team morale, hunger and motivation? So many of this squad look stale and we need to inject some new players and youth. Carvalho is a good option, but we need 4 or 5 more. Plus, clear the dead wood. Amazingly the club decided to start this off  by extending MLM, Ream and I heard are now talking to Betts about a new contract! Madness. He lost his place to Jordan Archer at Boro which says it all.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Whats the point in this? We don't even know the manager. Everyone mentioned could not feature.

steed the legend

rodak

tete                   tosin                                                    ream                                          robinson

johanson                   reed

carvalho                                                            cairney                                                        bryan

metro     

subs        bets     cristie    knockart    kabano       ried       anguisa                  le marchand

davew

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on June 25, 2021, 07:33:11 AM
Whats the point in this? We don't even know the manager. Everyone mentioned could not feature.

+1, pointless topic really!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Gary

Quote from: love4ffc on June 25, 2021, 12:25:21 AM

As it stands I'd go...

Rodak
Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Onomah Reid
Mitrovic

Hector is a very good championship player. Really had high hopes for him in the PL

Gary

KNOCKEART AND CAV ARE FINISHED

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 25, 2021, 03:19:35 AM
At the start of the first game, Tosin will be gone (due to his July clause), Stefjo will be gone (he is in demand), S.Sess will be on loan (needs experience) and Anguissa will be here waiting for a deadline day decision.

I doubt Mawson, Kongolo, and Cairney will be starting the first game unless needed, because they require a longer preseason to get fit and it would be smart to save them for one of the triple game week matches.

In Starting XI: Rodak; Tete, Hector, Ream, Robinson; Reed, Anguissa, Onamah; Reid, Mitro, and Cavaleiro
In Squad Players 27: Wickens; Christie, Mawson, MLM; Seri, Carvalho; Knockaert, Stansfield, and Jasper

By Game Three, squad rotation will be desirable due to the congestion of matches and to see talent before the deadline day, so I fully expect Kongolo, Bryan, Cairney, and Kebano to feature as starters in at least one of those games.

By Game Seven (after deadline day); Ream would have been replaced by Mawson, Kongolo, or New Permanent CB; and Anguissa may have moved on. If Anguissa leaves, then I expect five loans into the club (DM, AM, RW, LW, and CF), some of whom will be squad players (covering Carvalho, Stansfield, and Jasper).

Cairney has been fit since the start of April, however, due to some issues he had with Parker he wasn't selected. Johansen May still stay, his move to QPR is almost done, however, Cooper will get final sign off on it. They are expecting Kongolo back middle of August. Odoi almost certainly going back to Belgium: there is a small chance Zambo stays. We are in a healthy position, as someone said we probably only need about 4/5 players in

Jules

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on June 25, 2021, 08:56:18 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on June 25, 2021, 03:19:35 AM

Cairney has been fit since the start of April, however, due to some issues he had with Parker he wasn't selected. Johansen May still stay, his move to QPR is almost done, however, Cooper will get final sign off on it. They are expecting Kongolo back middle of August. Odoi almost certainly going back to Belgium: there is a small chance Zambo stays. We are in a healthy position, as someone said we probably only need about 4/5 players in
I would cash in on Zambo. We could sell him for a good price and reinvest it on a couple of decent players. Despite his 'quality attributes' he plays at a walking pace and he won't be up for the championship fight.