watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Latest Updates

Started by WestSussexWhite, June 25, 2021, 05:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestSussexWhite

Hi All, just thought I'd post something here for updates from my source about the managerial search. Currently Fulham don't want to pay 3.5 million, and want to pay 2 million. Both side keen to make the deal happen, and believe a compromise will be reached. Cooper has agreed terms, and will sign a 3 year deal once the Compo is sorted.

It's believed Javi Pereira may wel come in as Director of Scouting.

Finnans Right Peg

Cheers for the info 👍always well appreciated

WestSussexWhite

Palace attempted to speak to Cooper today, however, Cooper turned them down as he is very excited about the project at Fulham

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on June 25, 2021, 05:57:06 PM
Cheers for the info 👍always well appreciated

Agreed, thank you.

RaySmith

St. Andrews White

Also agreed, thanks WSW!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Riversider

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on June 25, 2021, 05:55:30 PM
Hi All, just thought I'd post something here for updates from my source about the managerial search. Currently Fulham don't want to pay 3.5 million, and want to pay 2 million. Both side keen to make the deal happen, and believe a compromise will be reached. Cooper has agreed terms, and will sign a 3 year deal once the Compo is sorted.

Thanks for that WSW much appreciated,  a couple of days until the players return and we're prepared to quibble over £1.5 million !!!
The money we waste on crap players and yet were prepared to delay the most important appointment that any club can make for the sake of £1.5 million ridiculous

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Nero

Quote from: Riversider on June 25, 2021, 06:29:33 PM

Thanks for that WSW much appreciated,  a couple of days until the players return and we're prepared to quibble over £1.5 million !!!
The money we waste on crap players and yet were prepared to delay the most important appointment that any club can make for the sake of £1.5 million ridiculous

Glad you think 1.5m is a trivial amount of money. Can you PayPal me £1500

hovewhite

Parker still at fulham.

blingo

Quote from: Nero on June 25, 2021, 07:05:00 PM
Quote from: Riversider on June 25, 2021, 06:29:33 PM

Glad you think 1.5m is a trivial amount of money. Can you PayPal me £1500

And send me the rest Mr R. Lol

St Eve

I wish I was excited about this, but he seems to be a Parker type manager but more expensive. Please prove me wrong. I wonder why Swansea are keen to do the deal.
Anyhow the shelf life of a manager is a couple of years so we can all do this again soon.

Riversider

The Sun are running with a story that Palace have revived their interest in Cooper.
Maybe we should have just paid the asking price.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Riversider on June 25, 2021, 11:56:02 PM
The Sun are running with a story that Palace have revived their interest in Cooper.
Palace have no one else to turn to. They'll end up with Lampard

Somerset Fulham

Thanks for this, WSW. 

WestSussexWhite

Palace are interested in about 4 managers. That's going to be a poison chalice for someone like Cooper. That needs a very experienced manager for a rebuild

Nero

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on June 26, 2021, 06:34:15 AM

Palace are interested in about 4 managers. That's going to be a poison chalice for someone like Cooper. That needs a very experienced manager for a rebuild

And they are all probably waiting to see if they get the spurs job

junior white

I know in football 1.5 million isnt a lot, but maybe the dreaded FFP is affecting us, rules in the Championship are far tighter than the prem. I know we have been linked with a few players but we do not know of those links are true and even if they are we probably have a budget for those. If we have to take funds from that budget we may not get the targets a potential new manager may have said to include in our scouting/statistical analysis.

There is always the case that maybe Bournemouth (assuming as most say SP is going there) do not want to pay the full compo for SP and we were using that to get our new man.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: junior white on June 26, 2021, 07:14:35 AM
I know in football 1.5 million isnt a lot, but maybe the dreaded FFP is affecting us, rules in the Championship are far tighter than the prem. I know we have been linked with a few players but we do not know of those links are true and even if they are we probably have a budget for those. If we have to take funds from that budget we may not get the targets a potential new manager may have said to include in our scouting/statistical analysis.

There is always the case that maybe Bournemouth (assuming as most say SP is going there) do not want to pay the full compo for SP and we were using that to get our new man.

AFCB have paid between 3 and 3.5 for SP, Fulham are just testing the water with the low bid for copper. They will increase it, but won't pay the full 3.5 million.

junior white

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on June 26, 2021, 08:18:42 AM
Quote from: junior white on June 26, 2021, 07:14:35 AM

AFCB have paid between 3 and 3.5 for SP, Fulham are just testing the water with the low bid for copper. They will increase it, but won't pay the full 3.5 million.
Bournemouth itk on their forum says they are paying 2 mill, dont disbelieve you but it's very strange in my opinion.

I have been told that on a palace forum it says Cooper been at there training ground for a tour,  reckon we need to pull our finger out if that's true. personally I don't believe it, Cooper is an obvious choice for us and makes sense, palace for Cooper doesnt