watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Season Starts 7th August

Started by 3 Cherries, June 27, 2021, 10:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Cherries

Is six weeks enough time to sort out this shambles of a club?

ALG01

I have a post with almost entirely the same heading...great minds and all that!  :wine:

Regarding your post.
No of course 6 weeks is not enough time. Time is not really  the issue but because the thought police say I am boring and should no longer be commenting on the malise in the management at Fulham (other posters not the mods) and I am harrased as a result of voicing my opinion I have decided to  temporarily desist from pointing the finger at the culprits in our leadership.

The trouble with Fulham is not time related it is a structural issue and until the structure changes we will remain rather dysfunctional.

We were relegated V Burnley and it seemed to me if Parker was staying or going needed to be settled the next day given as long as possible for the hapless next incumbent to prepare. At the moment we could get anybody but that would not stop the basic problems we have within the club.

3 Cherries

Thanks for your reply will look for your post 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: 3 Cherries on June 27, 2021, 10:18:01 AM
Is six weeks enough time to sort out this shambles of a club?

They have not been able to sort it out for the last two hundred and six weeks so I doubt it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ALG01 on June 27, 2021, 10:56:01 AM
I have a post with almost entirely the same heading...great minds and all that!  :wine:

Regarding your post.
No of course 6 weeks is not enough time. Time is not really  the issue but because the thought police say I am boring and should no longer be commenting on the malise in the management at Fulham (other posters not the mods) and I am harrased as a result of voicing my opinion I have decided to  temporarily desist from pointing the finger at the culprits in our leadership.

The trouble with Fulham is not time related it is a structural issue and until the structure changes we will remain rather dysfunctional.

We were relegated V Burnley and it seemed to me if Parker was staying or going needed to be settled the next day given as long as possible for the hapless next incumbent to prepare. At the moment we could get anybody but that would not stop the basic problems we have within the club.

Ignore the mob ALG01
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Bring Tigana back, bet he cold do it in the limited time.