watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Article from last year on Silva

Started by Blawarmy, July 04, 2021, 11:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I was speaking to a Watford supporter tonight they call him the snake as he wanted out and got his way. Basically he poo'd on them and took the Everton job. He couldn't produce for them and they dumped him. He is on his last chance to mange in the Uk

Somerset Fulham

If your starting position before any players have left or joined and before the season even starts is 'nailed on promotion' then you will likely be screaming for the managers head as soon as we go three games without a win.

People need to chill. Seriously.

RaySmith

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 05, 2021, 01:14:47 AM
If your starting position before any players have left or joined and before the season even starts is 'nailed on promotion' then you will likely be screaming for the managers head as soon as we go three games without a win.

People need to chill. Seriously.

Whoever the manager was, Parker or someone  new, there would be calls for his head on here if we lose the first three games.

The Old Count

Quote from: Andy S on July 05, 2021, 12:33:32 AM
I was speaking to a Watford supporter tonight they call him the snake as he wanted out and got his way. Basically he poo'd on them and took the Everton job. He couldn't produce for them and they dumped him. He is on his last chance to mange in the Uk
The Board at Watford FC are hardly known for their unswerving loyalty to managers.

AJW48361

A manager who doesn't lack confidence looks a decent appointment if the players are willing to go on the journey.

MartyFFC

The very notion that Watford fans feel aggrieved due to a lack of loyalty, is literally the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. They literally dump managers on an annual basis even when they've succeeded, so to expect any loyalty is off the scale in terms of hypocrisy; what goes around comes around. Silva knew he'd be sacked within 18 months regardless; and so why wouldn't he want to move to a bigger club that doesn't use managers like toilet paper (including our very own Joka)

Statto

Quote from: MartyFFC on July 06, 2021, 08:22:14 AM
The very notion that Watford fans feel aggrieved due to a lack of loyalty, is literally the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. They literally dump managers on an annual basis even when they've succeeded, so to expect any loyalty is off the scale in terms of hypocrisy; what goes around comes around. Silva knew he'd be sacked within 18 months regardless; and so why wouldn't he want to move to a bigger club that doesn't use managers like toilet paper (including our very own Joka)

This

Woolly Mammoth

Watford are a poor role model with the way they treat their managers, Sean Dyke was a classic example and there have been many others since he left. Although come to think of it, I have to accept that Fulham do not come out that well  either when it comes to the hiring and firing and turning over of managers in recent years.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.