watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After watching Marco’s first interview.

Started by Fernhurst, July 10, 2021, 12:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Does Marco speak better English than Parker?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

H4usuallysitting

grandad

Looking at him running around he looks fit enough to still be playing.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

YoungsBitter

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 10, 2021, 12:52:31 PM
White puffa, touch hair, psycho babble
Thanks, just blew tea down my nose! Funniest thing read on here for months....

I think that he is a better communicator than Parker and seems sharp but we should be careful taking a 13 minute interview and making judgements about his coaching style. The video clips show a committed hands on coach and for every player, including StefJo, Seri and the youngsters, anything is possible. Its a clean sheet wheras with Parker there was obviously, now from what has come out, a distinct in crowd and out crowd. Maybe he can persuade Mitro to stay, maybe Tony Khan's famous friendship persuades him to stay. its also critical for the likes of Tocin and Robinson to quickly get a sense from Silva as to whether they believe he will make them successful and will it be fun and therefore better than warming a bench elsewhere 'bigger'.
Quark, strangeness and charm

filham

If we score three goals in each of our first three games at the Cottage I will start to warm to Marco. Right now he has done nothing for us so I am passing no comments on him.

Lighthouse

He has more personality than Parker. But then that doesn't really matter. Answering the same sort of questions can't be easy. Why did you come to Fulham? They offered me a job and my wife wanted more money to spend. How much do you love Fulham? I love Fulham very much. What do you know about Fulham? Who?

But whatever happens we will support him and be happy until we aren't then we will turn against him and his team and the Owner and his son and so it will go on.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LittleErn

He is certainly more articulate than Parker, but his accent prevents his interview being an easy listen. It will be interesting to listen to a post-match interview and see if it makes any better sense than SP did.

The Rock

You can always judge a proper gaffer on his sideburns.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Southcoastffc

What really matters is whether he talks more sense.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.