watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lovely to see AK back in the training photos

Started by perry geyton, July 13, 2021, 05:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mullers OG

Give Silva a while to look at his players and to decide who he believes is up to the standard required. Kamara is one who will probably not pass that test having failed at Fulham, failed in Turkey on loan and failed last year at Dijon. If Silva thinks he's up to the job then as with all Fulham players he will be supported whilst on the pitch.

perry geyton

Quote from: 70sPimlico on July 13, 2021, 08:14:14 PM
I think your the FoF equivalent of a Talk Sport phone in host. You like to get us a little rattled.

You're a bit mischievous.

You'll being saying something like, we should play in blue next
We did have a blue away kit once, puma

perry geyton

Quote from: Mullers OG on July 13, 2021, 09:02:04 PM
Give Silva a while to look at his players and to decide who he believes is up to the standard required. Kamara is one who will probably not pass that test having failed at Fulham, failed in Turkey on loan and failed last year at Dijon. If Silva thinks he's up to the job then as with all Fulham players he will be supported whilst on the pitch.
Personally I don't think he failed at Fulham, there was moments when he was brilliant playing under Slav, I'm certainly not writing him off

JimmyConway

Why suddenly does Kamara become a 15 goal a season forward? On what evidence all the time his been here. Has a touch of a trampoline and even his two loans have seen him score how many goals? You can count on one hand and still be left with two or three fingers!
He has never been good enough even at championship level.
He has pace but little else even Gillingham weren't going above 500k for him so how on earth we paid the fee we did will always be an mystery.

BestOfBrede

Bit concerned I didn't see Cairney in that vid!
Anyone else see him/know anything?

Chesh

Not for me - will always support him in a Fulham shirt, but really don't rate him as a footballer. Would rather cash in if we can, as he's not even super sub IMHO. More liability than asset.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

HobGoblin

Would rather Carvalho was brought on in his place, that youngster is going to be a good player.

Ruislip White

Poor player.  Has pace and strength (when he's not falling over), but that's it.  Poor touch, poor decision making, lack of football intelligence.  Nothing to suggest he'll shoot the lights out - unless we're talking about the lights on the burger van parked on Stevenage Road - in which case he might shoot them out when aiming for goal!

perry geyton

Quote from: Ruislip White on July 13, 2021, 10:18:32 PM
Poor player.  Has pace and strength (when he's not falling over), but that's it.  Poor touch, poor decision making, lack of football intelligence.  Nothing to suggest he'll shoot the lights out - unless we're talking about the lights on the burger van parked on Stevenage Road - in which case he might shoot them out when aiming for goal!
That's a myth At times he has a fantastic touch

Prove em wrong AK

perry geyton

Quote from: HobGoblin on July 13, 2021, 10:05:35 PM
Would rather Carvalho was brought on in his place, that youngster is going to be a good player.
That would be nice too and I'm sure he will as he's Portuguese, correct me if I'm wrong

Statto

Quote from: JimmyConway on July 13, 2021, 09:37:02 PM
Why suddenly does Kamara become a 15 goal a season forward? On what evidence all the time his been here.

His championship record over 55 appearances (mostly off the bench) is a goal every 190 minutes. Equates to about 22 goals in a 46 game season if he was starting every week. So 15 goals is far from fanciful.

Barrett487

I'm ok with AK being in the squad and i love his physical aggression, however he needs to channel that aggression to playing football and making a name for himself, not risking our numbers on the field.

Baszab

Everyone moaning about our defensive tactics
AK is a proper aggressive fast forward and deserves another chance
He created loads over the last few years
An exciting player

blingo

Woolly Mammoth

I have no problem AK being in the squad, he has pace and power which will give defenders plenty to think about.
Nevertheless he couldn't trap a bag of cement and his first touch is often not what you would expected from a pro footballer, there is a question mark as to where  he left his footballing brain which can explain his poor decision making.
However beggars cannot be choosers and whether we like it or not we are a long way from being choosers and we do need fighters.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St Eve

Quote from: blingo on July 13, 2021, 06:20:58 PM
They will have to make the goal 25 ft wide and 18 feet tall for him to get 15 goals this season Piri.
so you are generally ok with the width

The Rational Fan

Kamara 19/20: Played 1,000 minutes, scored 4 goals, and gets 4 assists
Kamara 21/22: Plays 4,000 minutes, scored 16 goals, and gets 16 assists (with 4x as much game time)

perry geyton

Nice to see some heads championing the AK, it seems not all dislike him.....

kiwian

He's unpredictable, brilliant, frustrating, skillful, clumsy and that's why I love watching him. The game needs characters/players like him!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

bobby01

I recall Mitro saying he liked playing with ak as his unpredictability took a lot of pressure from Mitro as defenders were worried what ak was going to do.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.