watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Muniz

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, July 27, 2021, 08:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

I see Warnock has confirmed we have beaten Middlesbrough to Muniz signature. Now for our famous medical.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

EricB

Does he still need some sort of international clearance? I don't think he has played for Brazil at any level.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: EricB on July 30, 2021, 10:28:39 PM
Does he still need some sort of international clearance? I don't think he has played for Brazil at any level.

He'll need a work permit however, that shouldn't be a problem. It's easier to get a work permit for a young player form South America now than it is to get a young player from France. If the current work permit situation was in place when we signed Kamara he never would've been give one

EricB

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 30, 2021, 10:31:44 PM
Quote from: EricB on July 30, 2021, 10:28:39 PM

He'll need a work permit however, that shouldn't be a problem. It's easier to get a work permit for a young player form South America now than it is to get a young player from France. If the current work permit situation was in place when we signed Kamara he never would've been give one
Thanks SWS, didn't know the regs had eased so much.

70sPimlico

Quote from: sarnian on July 30, 2021, 10:23:15 PM
I see Warnock has confirmed we have beaten Middlesbrough to Muniz signature. Now for our famous medical.
He also said that Milan & Atletico were interested

Tabby

Warnock was the first to confirm the BDR transfer too wasn't he?

junior white

Just seen this on twitter

?s=21

General

Quote from: junior white on July 30, 2021, 11:06:13 PM

?s=21

Strange, Brazilian journos have said it's us, warnock said it was us and a Brazilian journo even said that he spoke to marco silva who also said it was us and he was joining on a five year deal. Additionally muniz has like statuses on twitter associating his interests with us as a club.

Maybe the warnock thing was a red herring tk try and annoy us and put a spanner in the deal because he's petty.

Where's rutzlers source?  He's a reliablish journo but tends to be a bit behind the pace on breaking news.

Blawarmy

Quote from: General on July 30, 2021, 11:42:19 PM

?s=21

Strange, Brazilian journos have said it's us, warnock said it was us and a Brazilian journo even said that he spoke to marco silva who also said it was us and he was joining on a five year deal. Additionally muniz has like statuses on twitter associating his interests with us as a club.

Maybe the warnock thing was a red herring tk try and annoy us and put a spanner in the deal because he's petty.

Where's rutzlers source?  He's a reliablish journo but tends to be a bit behind the pace on breaking news.
It's everywhere on Twitter saying a 5 year deal. This Rutzler seems behind the facts.

General

Quote from: 70sPimlico on July 30, 2021, 10:52:36 PM

Have seen the interview and doesn't say anything about atletico. Where did you get that from?  Warnock said he thought muniz was coming to fulham and it was between us, inter and boro.

perry geyton

Quote from: HV71 on July 27, 2021, 09:11:19 PM
Quote from: MickeyAdamsFamily on July 27, 2021, 08:59:12 PM
Hmm... We're in a lovely part of London. Our owner is a Billionaire. Our young Manager and entire coaching staff are native speakers of Portuguese.
I imagine Middlesbrough (and Colin) would have a difficult time in comparison.

Why ?

They have -

The Captain Cook Museum
The Tees Transporter Bridge
Canny Yatton and
.......an on site Podiatrist in Colin

What's not to like ...

Blimey you almost sold me on that dump now....

Somerset Fulham

Rulitzer is generally reliable because he waits for things to be worth mentioning before reporting them.

So he will always be slower than the thousands of bedroom reporters who throw out any rumour they can just in case one sticks, and rightly so.

Statto

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 31, 2021, 02:27:20 AM
Rulitzer is generally reliable because he waits for things to be worth mentioning before reporting them.

So he will always be slower than the thousands of bedroom reporters who throw out any rumour they can just in case one sticks, and rightly so.

He was nowhere on the managerial hire, though. Was mentioning Cooper as the frontrunner like everyone else then Silva came out of nowhere.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Statto on July 31, 2021, 09:05:38 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 31, 2021, 02:27:20 AM

He was nowhere on the managerial hire, though. Was mentioning Cooper as the frontrunner like everyone else then Silva came out of nowhere.

I have a suspicion that his source was TK because since he's seemingly stepped back, PR has been either wrong or late to any breaking news with regards to Fulham

WestSussexWhite

?s=21

He's always behind the times, probably Cos he mainly gets his info from the club, who will always advise it is not as far along as it actually is. I think the Brazilian Journalist Vene Casagrande is spot on, he's been right at every stage so far so I believe him over Rutzler on this occasion

70sPimlico

Quote from: General on July 30, 2021, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: 70sPimlico on July 30, 2021, 10:52:36 PM

Have seen the interview and doesn't say anything about atletico. Where did you get that from?  Warnock said he thought muniz was coming to fulham and it was between us, inter and boro.

From a Boro fan off the web, so no idea if true.

Somerset Fulham

He's got covid apparently.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 31, 2021, 01:17:43 PM
He's got covid apparently.
Has been confirmed by Flamengo, but a Brazilian journalist has claimed this won't stop the deal from happening, only delay it. Don't expect to see him before September.

Somerset Fulham

Indeed, he's young and fit and hopefully vaccinated (although I don't know how that is going in Brazil, probably badly) so hopefully it won't be too bad a dose.