watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Muniz

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, July 27, 2021, 08:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WORTHINGFULHAM

Player and agent met with both Fulham and Boro today, anyone know the outcome, apparantly hes very keen on our project and ambition, but heard nothing more...

MickyAdamsFamily

Hmm... We're in a lovely part of London. Our owner is a Billionaire. Our young Manager and entire coaching staff are native speakers of Portuguese.
I imagine Middlesbrough (and Colin) would have a difficult time in comparison.

sarvenpa

Warnock is shouting...i can hear it!

HV71

Quote from: MickeyAdamsFamily on July 27, 2021, 08:59:12 PM
Hmm... We're in a lovely part of London. Our owner is a Billionaire. Our young Manager and entire coaching staff are native speakers of Portuguese.

Why ?

They have -

The Captain Cook Museum
The Tees Transporter Bridge
Canny Yatton and
.......an on site Podiatrist in Colin

What's not to like ...

sarvenpa

Quote from: HV71 on July 27, 2021, 09:11:19 PM
Quote from: MickeyAdamsFamily on July 27, 2021, 08:59:12 PM

Why ?

They have -

The Captain Cook Museum
The Tees Transporter Bridge
Canny Yatton and
.......an on site Podiatrist in Colin

What's not to like ...

And they had Alofonso Alves!

junior white

Not building my hopes up as it is football and anything can happen. I know some will moan about the club if we don't get him but if we cannot do a deal due to an inimitable loan payment or fee up front for permanent straight away due to FFP and Borough can then so be it. cant get worked up by it personally.

Statto

I was initially excited about the prospect of us signing a young Brazilian forward. However from the YouTube videos this one looks like the Brazilian Matt Smith. The fact Boro are even in with a shout of signing reinforces my view that my original excitement wasn't justified. Not too fussed if we miss out on this one.

Arthur

We do seem to be the more attractive proposition.

One thing that may act as somewhat of a leveller, however, is the greater possibility that Boro' will want him to go straight into their starting XI.

General

Anyone else concerned that our deals seem to be pretty limited and down to loan deals with options to buy? Is our FFP situation that tight or is TK being stingy?

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2021, 09:21:36 PM
I was initially excited about the prospect of us signing a young Brazilian forward. However from the YouTube videos this one looks like the Brazilian Matt Smith. The fact Boro are even in with a shout of signing reinforces my view that my original excitement wasn't justified. Not too fussed if we miss out on this one.

Brazilian Matt Smith?? You been looking at the right player? Looks far quicker & lot more mobile
Silva  wants him badly which tells me there's something about the kid, always a bit of a risk though with young South Americans

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: General on July 27, 2021, 09:38:28 PM
Anyone else concerned that our deals seem to be pretty limited and down to loan deals with options to buy? Is our FFP situation that tight or is TK being stingy?

Yes it is, we haven't got the wriggle room to do much, hence the need to get creative. A few big outgoings will free up some money

sarvenpa

If they do a "Harry Wilson" whats the deal?

filham

What is the settling in time with us for overseas players, this year, next year, sometime ,never.
There must be safer options.

Statto

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 27, 2021, 09:54:57 PM

Brazilian Matt Smith?? You been looking at the right player? Looks far quicker & lot more mobile
Silva  wants him badly which tells me there's something about the kid, always a bit of a risk though with young South Americans

Being quicker than Matt Smith is like being taller than Ronnie Corbett. He didn't look expecially quick to me and the ball control was no better than we could find in League One. But if the Silva comment is from a reliable source then fair enough, i will keep an open mind - "If"

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2021, 10:00:26 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 27, 2021, 09:54:57 PM

Being quicker than Matt Smith is like being taller than Ronnie Corbett. He didn't look expecially quick to me and the ball control was no better than we could find in League One. But if the Silva comment is from a reliable source then fair enough, i will keep an open mind - "If"

Yep he looks raw & the standard doesn't look that great but think this is being driven by Silva so hope it happens

The Rational Fan

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 27, 2021, 09:56:57 PM
Quote from: General on July 27, 2021, 09:38:28 PM

Yes it is, we haven't got the wriggle room to do much, hence the need to get creative. A few big outgoings will free up some money

We can fix FFP by selling Rodak, Tete, Tosin, Robinson, Reed, Stefjo, Cairney, Anguiissa and Mitrovic. Although, I think that leaves us weaker than we started even with a few more additions. I think we should concentrate on keeping what we have rather than getting additions, because what we have is good enough.

St. Andrews White

Heard a Boro fan saying they'd sent reps from the club to meet him in person which could away the deal

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Muniz just posted on social media, a fingers crossed emoji and a fire emoji, make of rhat what you will

HillingdonFFC

Apparently he"liked" a tweet about Fulham going back in for him

Deeping_white

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 27, 2021, 10:49:30 PM
Apparently he"liked" a tweet about Fulham going back in for him

Yeah it was this one:

?s=21