watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: what's Wayne been up to now?

Started by SP, July 28, 2021, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

SS News carrying an apology from Wayne Rooney once again.

Somerset Fulham

He got caught out with two girls in a hotel room didn't he? The photos are all over the net.

I say caught, he was in there and so heavily asleep on a chair that one of the girls even farted in his face.

Nero

I mean if he gets that drunk every time derby lose he better get checked into rehab for the season ahead

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 28, 2021, 09:43:41 PM
He got caught out with two girls in a hotel room didn't he? The photos are all over the net.

I say caught, he was in there and so heavily asleep on a chair that one of the girls even farted in his face.

I never knew females blew off, I thought it was just a rumour.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Somerset Fulham

"I made a mistake," Rooney said.

Speaking to Sky Sports following his side's 1-0 pre-season friendly win against Spanish top flight side Real Betis on Wednesday, he added: "I went to a private party with two of my friends and from me, I'd like to apologise to my family and the club for the images which were going round and I want to move forward on this.

"It's dealt with. I'm looking forward to moving forward and preparing for another game on Sunday."

I'm not sure how many more times Colleen is going to simply move forward.  For somebody who has all of that money, and like it or not he was one of the best players of a generation, he constantly seems to make himself look a complete loser.

Statto

Have you seen the pictures? He's sat in a room with two women fully clothed, half asleep. If those were the most salacious pictures they could get, he obviously didn't do anything naughty.

Somerset Fulham

There is one with him slinging his tongue down a girls throat too, but I do agree that's as bad as it seems to have got, but I would wager that is more by luck than judgement.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 29, 2021, 12:54:35 AM
There is one with him slinging his tongue down a girls throat too, but I do agree that's as bad as it seems to have got, but I would wager that is more by luck than judgement.

That wasn't a clear image at all. At it could have been her kissing him to get money out of the situation, because that happens. Could have also been them chatting. Absolutely doesn't show them kissing clearly.

H4usuallysitting

I think Coleen just got a new Bentley

Woolly Mammoth

Has he found his trousers yet.
That's the same pair he wore or took off the last time he inappropriately found himself batting on a sticky wicket. 

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 29, 2021, 09:47:38 AM
That's the same pair he wore or took off the last time he inappropriately found himself batting on a sticky wicket. 

Didn't know he played cricket...was he an all rounder or an opener on the crease

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on July 29, 2021, 12:54:35 AM

That was no tongue, it may have been a Derby County season ticket, otherwise it could be something else.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 29, 2021, 10:01:17 AM

Didn't know he played cricket...was he an all rounder or an opener on the crease

Rumour has it he was quite a catch, and he was an all rounder because he went round premises of ill repute. At the time he was in the slips and clearly slipped up. Which often happens with people who are one step up the evolutionary ladder from a Garden Gnome.
He is often in the crease as he normally ends up creasing his trousers when bowling a googly.
He once scored 200, I think her full name was Two Ton Tesse.
On this latest shenanigans he has pushed the boundaries I fear.
My advice to him would be to play a straight bat before rain stops play. Or go upstairs for a review by the third umpire regarding any footage.
I think this time he bowled a no ball, but it could already be all OVER and he could be hit for six now that he has been caught with his leg before wicket.

Howzat

Never forget your Roots.

MartyFFC

Setting a fantastic example to the young Derby players. His Mrs doesn't seem to care; as long as he keeps bankrolling her 30+ 5-star holidays each year

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 29, 2021, 11:42:23 AM

Rumour has it he was quite a catch, and he was an all rounder because he went round premises of ill repute. At the time he was in the slips and clearly slipped up. Which often happens with people who are one step up the evolutionary ladder from a Garden Gnome.
He is often in the crease as he normally ends up creasing his trousers when bowling a googly.
My advice to him would be to play a straight bat before rain stops play. Or go upstairs for a review by the third umpire regarding any footage.
I think this time he bowled a no ball, but it could already be all OVER and he could be hit for six now that he has been caught with his leg before wicket.

Howzat

Let's hope he was wearing full cricket box protection

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 29, 2021, 08:25:47 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 29, 2021, 11:42:23 AM

Howzat

Let's hope he was wearing full cricket box protection

Well it looks as though he has been boxed in, making him not as sharp in the box as he was when playing for England. Whether he was looking for somebody's box the other night only he knows that but I reckon Coleen will box his ears so much he could himself end up in a box. So I would advise him to box clever or he could end up living in a cardboard box.

Never forget your Roots.