more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCTV Subscriptions

Started by ianthailand, August 04, 2021, 08:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamby

Wow - that is expensive!

Last year in the EPL we (Australians) could get every PL game live then every game as a 'mini match' (20 minutes highlights) on the same day for less than ½ the price of Fulham TV AND with no mini matches. As the games were mostly at 2am, the mini matches were my go to way to watch.

I paid for Fulham TV 2 seasons ago, but can't justify this.

MickyAdamsFamily

Viewing the Premier League (or EPL, as you've referred to it) is MUCH more reasonably priced all over the globe than the Championship for several reasons. The vast viewership numbers for streams or premium TV packages helps to lower the cost per viewer, and the income derived from advertising dwarfs that available to the lower leagues, both for the teams and the content providers.

ianthailand

Quote from: MickeyAdamsFamily on August 08, 2021, 12:42:24 PM
Viewing the Premier League (or EPL, as you've referred to it) is MUCH more reasonably priced all over the globe than the Championship for several reasons. The vast viewership numbers for streams or premium TV packages helps to lower the cost per viewer, and the income derived from advertising dwarfs that available to the lower leagues, both for the teams and the content providers.
Quote from: lamby on August 08, 2021, 12:12:29 PM
Wow - that is expensive!

Last year in the EPL we (Australians) could get every PL game live then every game as a 'mini match' (20 minutes highlights) on the same day for less than ½ the price of Fulham TV AND with no mini matches. As the games were mostly at 2am, the mini matches were my go to way to watch.

I paid for Fulham TV 2 seasons ago, but can't justify this.
170 GBP for 46 games (admittedly a good pecentage will be audio only) for a tad under 360p a game + cup games + some U23's + other content is not bad in the scheme of things. However the big increase 40 quid in 2 years is probably a bit greedy but, we're a captive audience so have to swallow it. Got to pay for Tarzan Boy (if that's his name).

Porthogs FC

This team is a PL heading team; the Khans back it big time. Perhaps this is them asking the community to back it as well. As a Canadian, when Fulham are in the PL, they get my money through DAZN/Tv money. In the Championship I can't watch many games through DAZN. So I need to purchase through Fulham TV and show my support.

Money grab it is not. They lose money every year.

Matt10

The 90 minutes are up already. It's 10:30 pm CST, so not even 24 hours after the match.

Deni On T'Crossbar

Quote from: Matt10 on August 09, 2021, 04:35:19 AM
The 90 minutes are up already. It's 10:30 pm CST, so not even 24 hours after the match.

Yes, according to the FAQ they are published at midnight UK time on the day following the match. That's an improvement on the last time we were in the Championship, so credit to the club and/or the EFL for that.

perry geyton

Quote from: Porthogs FC on August 08, 2021, 01:13:56 PM
This team is a PL heading team; the Khans back it big time. Perhaps this is them asking the community to back it as well. As a Canadian, when Fulham are in the PL, they get my money through DAZN/Tv money. In the Championship I can't watch many games through DAZN. So I need to purchase through Fulham TV and show my support.

Money grab it is not. They lose money every year.
Exactly
People talking about the Khans getting rich over providing this service 🙄

And what about that brand new stadium