watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCTV Subscriptions

Started by ianthailand, August 04, 2021, 08:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianthailand

Just went into FFCTV to sign up for my years Int. Subscription no price, no info. no nothing. E-Mailed FFCTV and reply was Match today is delayed. Amateur or what?

gang

I believe there is a different system this season, I am also awaiting info.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ianthailand on August 04, 2021, 08:09:28 AM
Just went into FFCTV to sign up for my years Int. Subscription no price, no info. no nothing. E-Mailed FFCTV and reply was Match today is delayed. Amateur or what?
Same here. Shambolic and amateurish. Damages the club's reputation.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

jarv

no changes then. 2 years ago I had nothing but trouble with it and when I called someone, I got the biggest load of bs imaginable.

Matt10

When you login, you aren't seeing this as your scroll through the page?

Fernhurst

Yes you really need to speak to techie guy at Fulham.
I was paying my fiver a month and not even getting Gentleman Jim or videos.
Have Apple products with version 10 of operating system, soon as I upgraded my phone to ios14 all my troubles disappeared.
Saving my pennies now to upgrade iPad.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

jayffc

Quote from: Matt10 on August 04, 2021, 12:22:31 PM

If this is the case

What's stopping someone using a foreign bank card (or getting someone abroad to pay for you)
Then logging in via vpn?

Unless this is now available for people in the uk too?

Matt10

Quote from: jayffc on August 04, 2021, 12:26:54 PM

If this is the case

What's stopping someone using a foreign bank card (or getting someone abroad to pay for you)
Then logging in via vpn?

Unless this is now available for people in the uk too?

Not sure, I'm just trying to determine if he's having a browser issue or not.

My thinking on access prevention is that it's probably the same as any other site. You can do what you described on BBC's website. That's how VPNs are designed to work. If caught though, it does seem to advise of some hefty fine/punishment of course. I think FFCTV's introduction of using PayPal is a step in the right direction though as it builds another level of association/risk to those who are trying to work around the system. 

ianthailand

I wasn't this afternoon (Thai time). All ok now. Paid and accepted from my Halifax A/C. Thanks for your help. More large helpings of Gentleman Jim and his unique commentary.

Matt10

Quote from: ianthailand on August 04, 2021, 12:37:58 PM
I wasn't this afternoon (Thai time). All ok now. Paid and accepted from my Halifax A/C. Thanks for your help. More large helpings of Gentleman Jim and his unique commentary.

Glad to hear. I can't remember if I saw it last night (USA CST time) either. They must have just added that section.

ianthailand

Quote from: Matt10 on August 04, 2021, 12:52:30 PM
Quote from: ianthailand on August 04, 2021, 12:37:58 PM

Glad to hear. I can't remember if I saw it last night (USA CST time) either. They must have just added that section.
I sent E-Mail 1400 Hrs Thai Time (0800 hrs UK). I must have woken them from their slumbers!

Bokonon

That seems like a much bigger price jump than 2 years ago... That's $25 American. I can get Peacock TV, Hulu, Disney, ESPN for that price. Or Amazon Prime Video and Netflix!

ianthailand

Quote from: Bokonon on August 04, 2021, 06:23:41 PM
That seems like a much bigger price jump than 2 years ago... That's $25 American. I can get Peacock TV, Hulu, Disney, ESPN for that price. Or Amazon Prime Video and Netflix!
120 GBP 2019 170 GBP 2021. Gotta pay for new stand.

Bokonon

Quote from: ianthailand on August 04, 2021, 06:30:18 PM
120 GBP 2019 170 GBP 2021. Gotta pay for new stand.

I guess, but as an American who has yet to visit England (ever), and may not ever get to sit in the new stand... Sheesh.

Matt10

I mean, how many subs do those platforms have compared to Fulham Football Club TV? Come on, now.

Also, and I've said this before, I'd pay even more to be able to watch Fulham play from my desktop. The live streaming has been the best thing ever, and I'm happy to see it's getting better each year.

Bokonon

Quote from: Matt10 on August 04, 2021, 06:38:47 PM

I mean, how many subs do those platforms have compared to Fulham Football Club TV? Come on, now.

Also, and I've said this before, I'd pay even more to be able to watch Fulham play from my desktop. The live streaming has been the best thing ever, and I'm happy to see it's getting better each year.

Well yes, but FFC use a 3rd-party service that streams multiple companies things. They are not footing the bill for development and infrastructure of the platform. It _has_ been awesome, $25/mo may be a bit too much. It's definitely causing my to back out of what I thought was an automatic purchase today.

Denver Fulham

$240 for this is ... a LOT.

perry geyton

170 quid !!!!

It was less then a 100 the season before last if I remember right ?

perry geyton

Plus you've still got to pay for ESPN + which is another 5.99 a month

fulhamtom

Can you help me. I am going to Berlin to see my daughter,  family and grandchildren at the end of August and because of having to be there to help with childcare I will miss the 2nd and 3rd home games. It looks like I could get my daughter to sign up on her computer and pay to watch the two games. I presume I can't do this as I am registered as bring in the UK. I also presume she would have to pay, or could we use my British Bank details.  Your advice would be gratefully appreciated.