more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bobby Reid 3 assists today.

Started by fcfulham55, August 14, 2021, 05:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Well played Bobby!

Also. 4 different goal scorers.  Wilson on day one to make 5 different scorers after 2 games!!! How long did that take last year!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Lighthouse

Another player whose work rate is just phenomenal. Often forgotten but glad he played well today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

General

He's simply in a purple patch at the moment. Playing well for his country, and whilst others think otherwise, he did well considering the circumstances last season under Parker (our top scorer come season end - 5 goals when we only scored 9?). He's oozing confidence at the moment and is generally a classy player at this level. Technically has it and has an eye for goal and pace. Let's keep it up.

Deeping_white

His assist for the third goal was quality, think he rinsed two HTFC players and essentially took three of them away from the space that Carvalho needed to take a first time shot

filham

Cav. and Reid missed  chances last season came good today, long may it last.

rusty shackleford

Great player at champ level. He has come on leaps since our last championship season

AJW48361

ChesterTheTabby

BDR is a quality team player. Goes without saying he was our top goal scorer in a miserable PL campaign. He's an automatic starter IMO for his support efforts alone.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

LC

Many people wouldn't consider him for the starting lineup, but today he showed why he must start. He'll be a good player for us this season.

Cookie6262

His two bits of skill in setting up Carvalho's goal we're outrageous, if that was done by a big name player in a live game it would be all over the news!

bobbo

it really does seam the new manager is bringing out the best in most  of the players . it just cant be by chance that we get a result like we did yesterday.
i refrained from day one at slagging off parker but the difference it very noticeable  .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fernhurst

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 14, 2021, 06:17:12 PM
His assist for the third goal was quality, think he rinsed two HTFC players and essentially took three of them away from the space that Carvalho needed to take a first time shot

There is a song "Mr Blue Sky" —— at the moment BDR is "Mr Fast Feet".. hugely impressive.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: bobbo on August 15, 2021, 09:04:00 AM
it really does seam the new manager is bringing out the best in most  of the players . it just cant be by chance that we get a result like we did yesterday.
i refrained from day one at slagging off parker but the difference it very noticeable  .

I stated it a month or two ago, but I will continue to hold off on any final opinion about the club's attacking players until after they have played under the new manager. I believe Parker's style and possibly tactical instruction severely hampered them. If Wilson is suspended for Tuesday, I am interested to see how Knock performs if given the opportunity.