watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham will come for Carvalho next season

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 14, 2021, 06:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Despise that club. See us as a feeder to them, no doubt.
Strap that man down on a long term contract and hope we can show how him how literally every other time it hasn't worked out for folks who leave first team football for Fulham at such a young age. Carvalho is the absolute business.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Skatzoffc

If were playing like this, perhaps we can keep him?
Let's hope so.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

filham

I suppose the problem is a move to Spurs would give him an immediate cash lump sum and wage increase and would be tempted by that although it may mean playing on loan in a lower division.
We really should do everything possible to keep him for a while even if only to maximise his transfer value.

Fernhurst

The transfer window is still open, unfortunately !!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: davew on August 14, 2021, 06:56:45 PM
Have they made a bid yet?

No, they're just a nasty bunch who always come knocking after we produce great talent
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

rusty shackleford

AJW48361

They given us Josh O who is developing good.

Bassey the warrior

I imagine we're already trying to tie him down to be fair, hopefully being managed by a fellow Portuguese will help convince him.

Cookie6262

I read he has turned our opening offer of a contract.... I hope he has a sensible agent and signs as he will get plenty of first team football in a team with a decent chance of going back to the prem.... I also hope it wasn't because our offer was useless.

cmg

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 14, 2021, 08:42:20 PM
I imagine we're already trying to tie him down to be fair, hopefully being managed by a fellow Portuguese will help convince him.

I'm sure the Portuguese connection helps as he was born in that fine country, but Fabio has been in the Fulham Academy since he was eight and has played for England at all age group levels.

Andy S

Once their magic forward Kane leaves spurs wont have the same appeal. Where's Sess now? A lot of players who were behind him are way ahead now

Finnans Right Peg

There is a big difference between refused an initial offer and won't sign a new contract