more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2010 FoF awards proposal

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 23, 2010, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 23, 2010, 11:12:26 AM
This is a well run Message Board. So light hearted Xmas awards are fine but once we start formal nominations it all starts becoming a little worthy. Besides the only people who deserve thanks are those who make the site so well run.

So to all, thanks. The Lighthouse Award (available for a small payment) goes to them all.

I am glad you agree with me Mr Beamer, I am not being a grumpy  old git contrary to popular belief and I am happy to be able to go the cottage Boxing day to cheer on the lads .£50 bloody quid to play the bottom of the league, here I go again! :035:

TonyGilroy

I'm also not happy with the notion of awards of this nature and will have nothing to do with it whatsoever other than being prepared to make a suitably modest acceptance speech when the votes have been counted.

sipwell

I don't see why FoF Awards remove the admins/owners of this site from their spot in the sunshine (which they rightfully deserve). It is a fun reminder imo as to why "we" need to financially support this board. A thing, admittedly, I still have to do but will do in the near future.

It can also be a invitation to all those Fulham fans who haven't found their way to this board yet as to why it is relevant to participate here. That's just my fifty euro cents ;-)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Tomo

Best Youngster.. Has to be Lork if not then i'll take it  :54:
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Logicalman

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 23, 2010, 12:10:08 PM

I'm also not happy with the notion of awards of this nature and will have nothing to do with it whatsoever other than being prepared to make a suitably modest acceptance speech when the votes have been counted.

and so, Sir, which category would that be in then?  :hook:

HatterDon

Seriously? I think that Admin and the Moderators should choose "the FofF best" list and then present it to us New Years Day.

Hmmmm, "Admin and the Moderators" -- good garage blues band name, me thinks.  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LRCN

on behalf of the moderating staff i would like to announce the winners of the inagural fof yearly awards.

best poster: lork
best young poster: lork
best old poster: lork
best new poster: lork
best veteran poster: lork
best topic of the year: anything that lork started
best belgian poster: lork
best grammar: lork

all votes have been counted (i took the liberty because the others were busy) checked and double checked by all relevant authorities.
:yay: :wine:

CorkedHat

I think the whole idea stinks unless I win a few nominations in which case this is the greatest idea since the wheel  :004:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

michaelread

unless you take every person who has posted say, over 50 times on the forum or something, and give them individual awards relating to each person, you cant do stuff like this.

just creates divisions and qliques, which is unfortunate, but it does.

dont mind if you do, personally though.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Nominations

Vic Hallumieeeees Love Child ..............  and
Tony Gilroy  .................For  the  : Now,  THAT'S the Game I Watched,(don't know what the other saw)  Award

The Equalizer

Quote from: CorkedHat on December 24, 2010, 05:23:57 AM
I think the whole idea stinks unless I win a few nominations in which case this is the greatest idea since the wheel  :004:

The Best Old Fart From A Back-water Australian Hamlet award goes to....
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Not Lork

Quote from: Lork on December 23, 2010, 10:59:11 PM
on behalf of the moderating staff i would like to announce the winners of the inagural fof yearly awards.

best poster: lork
best young poster: lork
best old poster: lork
best new poster: lork
best veteran poster: lork
best topic of the year: anything that lork started
best belgian poster: lork
best grammar: lork

all votes have been counted (i took the liberty because the others were busy) checked and double checked by all relevant authorities.
:yay: :wine:

ah wow you are incredible  :004: :004: :004: :004: :004: