Blawarmy

?s=19

sunburywhite

They have super Scotty Parker
The ball will go from side to side
Everyone will be behind the ball
With no one in attack
You will win F'#k all
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ChesterTheTabby

I wish him all the best, personally... as long as they are behind us  051
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Tabby

Think he is a mediocre manager, probably better than Woodgate. Showed that he is able to get a good squad promoted from the Championship. Question is if he will succeed this time.

Don't really care how he does in future personally, happy with out current manager.

Craven Mad

We all moaned about the style of play in the Championship, but it wasn't a disaster because we still won more often than not. Bad football, good results.

In the premier league, however, it was just painful to watch a team stubbornly passing the ball about, conceding heaps, and never learning from mistakes. Agony.

Anyway, despite that, I have no bad feelings towards him and I'm pleased to see Bournemouth doing okay. Nice club.

LittleErn

If football is about results then Parker will keep everyone happy, provided he is given a good squad, but for me football is about excitement. I would rather watch us lose 4:3 (occasionally) than win 1:0 after a game of possession with few, if any, forward passes into space and no runs beyond the opponents back line. It might be Bournemouthish but its not Fulhamish!

RoyTund

It did, they were moaning on their forum until 75 mins about passing along the back. As we know, they will win games due to quality of individual player, but we also know it's only a matter of time before it starts to take hold.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Hows about we just move on from Scott Parker.
These posts remind me of me after my divorce; obsessing over my ex, wondering what she was doing. It's quite unhealthy. He's gone. I don't care. He probably doesn't even consider our club until we're playing Bournemouth. Thats all we've got to think about him too

PaulJ123

Even if he does take them up, I'm so glad he's not our manager anymore I won't care.

RoyTund

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on August 19, 2021, 02:10:14 PM
Hows about we just move on from Scott Parker.
These posts remind me of me after my divorce; obsessing over my ex, wondering what she was doing. It's quite unhealthy. He's gone. I don't care. He probably doesn't even consider our club until we're playing Bournemouth. Thats all we've got to think about him too

:D

Cumbrian White

Good luck to Scott, hope they get promoted.  Scott got us promoted and isn't the first to be in charge when we've been relegated, he won't be the last to be in charge when we get relegated again in the future.

My view differs from most but wish him nothing but success especially considering the comments on here towards him. Each to their own view of course.

Bassey the warrior

Cahill's a good signing, though I'm not convinced he is capable of playing it out from the back.

Nero

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 19, 2021, 08:32:48 PM
Cahill's a good signing, though I'm not convinced he is capable of playing it out from the back.

He doesnt have to just sideways

unionist_ffc

I have an utter disdain for the way he treated the club.

I think he is a decent manager but tried to walk all over small pld Fulham.