watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where's Muniz?

Started by General, September 02, 2021, 02:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Announced as a signing and now in the UK, but all has gone quiet and no news of him or pictures of him in training etc..

Is he in another quarantining period?

Surely he should be out by now?

bencher

cmg

He's searching for a kharzi in the new stand.

Ronnief

Probably back in Brazil on international duty and then another 2 weeks quarantine. 092.gif

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: General on September 02, 2021, 02:08:00 PM

Announced as a signing and now in the UK, but all has gone quiet and no news of him or pictures of him in training etc..

Players have had a few days off. I think they were back today or are due back tomorrow, so expect some training photos in the next few days

General

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 02, 2021, 02:50:18 PM

Players have had a few days off. I think they were back today or are due back tomorrow, so expect some training photos in the next few days

4 replies, one serious and one semi serious. Perhaps shows the general age/maturity divide on the forum.

Thanks WSW.

Statto

Quote from: cmg on September 02, 2021, 02:43:28 PM

Won't be seeing him for some time then
:005:

Cookie6262

😂😂 this deserves a lol

bobby01

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: General on September 02, 2021, 02:56:41 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 02, 2021, 02:50:18 PM

4 replies, one serious and one semi serious. Perhaps shows the general age/maturity divide on the forum.

Thanks WSW.

There's photos up on Twitter now, seems they were back today

cmg

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 02, 2021, 05:55:13 PM

There's photos up on Twitter now, seems they were back today

He certainly looks relieved.

Caedal

You can tell the club are really really excited about his signing. They post things about him almost every day on Twitter.

General

General

?s=19

General

Makes me wonder... firstly I feel you rarely see a player exchange such familiar pleasantries with the other players so early on.. First training session?.. Reed jumping on him and giving him a head scratch and then both Carvalho and Onomah reaching out to him.. perhaps we've just got a very welcoming squad, though that footage with the others wasn't shown.

Then I was wondering, why the hype, which there obviously is around this player?

He's played for flamengo although not many games..

Is it the fact he's Brazilian? That marco silva seemingly really wanted him?... that we think he's got the ability (despite not seeing him play) to think he'll thrive in this team and having the championship as a stepping stone and way to ease himself into the UK before we possibly go into the premiership?

What is it that has everyone particularly excited about him?

H4usuallysitting

He's another one that's ended up in Feltham

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 03, 2021, 12:52:13 AM
He's another one that's ended up in Feltham

Excuse me, I grew up there and played for Feltham (Surrey Senior League Reserves)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Arthur

Quote from: General on September 03, 2021, 12:06:11 AM

Twenty-or-so years ago, Jean Tigana replaced fans' favourite Geoff Horsfield - who was strong and fearless but also slow and lacking in mobility - with an unproven striker who was our new manager's personal recommendation to the Club: Louis Saha. This shocked many supporters at first, but it soon became clear Saha suited the way in which Tigana wanted us to play more than did Horsfield. This was unfortunate for Geoff - he'd never let us down - but the bottom line, I suppose, is that the team is more important than any individual.

Could history repeat itself?

General

Quote from: Arthur on September 03, 2021, 02:58:59 AM
Quote from: General on September 03, 2021, 12:06:11 AM

Twenty-or-so years ago, Jean Tigana replaced fans' favourite Geoff Horsfield - who was strong and fearless but also slow and lacking in mobility - with an unproven striker who was our new manager's personal recommendation to the Club: Louis Saha. This shocked many supporters at first, but it soon became clear Saha suited the way in which Tigana wanted us to play more than did Horsfield. This was unfortunate for Geoff - he'd never let us down - but the bottom line, I suppose, is that the team is more important than any individual.

Could history repeat itself?

Think Silva has suggested he thinks Muniz and Mitro can play together?