watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

25 man squad

Started by JackHamlet90, September 03, 2021, 08:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackHamlet90

Going to be interesting when we confirm our 25 man squad will be some very talented Fulham players left out of the squad.
Do Carvalho & Francois need to be added or are they in as younger players?
Cairney Tete injuries be revealed when we see the list

Rodak Gazzaniga Fabri
Tete Odoi Christie Sess
Tosin Mawson Hector Ream Kongolo
Robinson Bryan
Chalobah Seri Reed Onomah Cairney Francois
Carvalho Quina
Kebano Cavaleiro BDR Wilson Knockeart
Mitrovic Muniz

29 players there so 4 need to be cut. Assuming Carvalho & Francois need to be added & Tete & Cairney injuries not too bad I would say

Fabri Christie Sess & Knockeart look most likely to miss out although Silva does like Knockeart.

Our squad depth is top class for this level I will be very surprised if we don't finish in the top 2 this season

WestSussexWhite

So Fab, Francois, Sess, and I believe Quina and Possibly Muniz won't need registering as they are 21 or under on the 1st January 2021.

Classic94

I'd expect Fabri and Christie to miss out on the final squad. Possibly Cairney if his fitness issues persist.

grandad

I would leave Cairney out as I can´t see him being fit to play until the New Year. Christie I think will have his contract cancelled by mutual consent so he can find another club as a free agent. Players under 21 on 1st Jan last donot count in the 25. By my counting we only have 23 so have 2 spaces left for the Jan window.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ZM15

Quote from: Classic94 on September 03, 2021, 08:22:05 AM
I'd expect Fabri and Christie to miss out on the final squad. Possibly Cairney if his fitness issues persist.
Interestingly enough they both participated in training yesterday.

twang

The cut-off point for U21 players this season is that they have to be born on or after Jan 1 2020 so Sess, Francois, Fab and Muniz don't need to be registered. Even if Quina was a year younger he would still need to be registered as loans from PL always need to be registered in the 25 man squad to be able to feature.

So we've got a full 25 man squad at the moment, plus Fossey as the only 'senior' player that needs to be left out.

filham

It looks like a strong squad capable of riding an injury crisis.
I think I would like to see Stansfield in the squad, time he was given a chance.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: filham on September 03, 2021, 10:15:02 AM
It looks like a strong squad capable of riding an injury crisis.
I think I would like to see Stansfield in the squad, time he was given a chance.

Stansfield doesn't need registering

grandad

Quote from: twang on September 03, 2021, 08:42:19 AM
The cut-off point for U21 players this season is that they have to be born on or after Jan 1 2020 so Sess, Francois, Fab and Muniz don't need to be registered. Even if Quina was a year younger he would still need to be registered as loans from PL always need to be registered in the 25 man squad to be able to feature.

So we've got a full 25 man squad at the moment, plus Fossey as the only 'senior' player that needs to be left out.

Surely 1 year old toddlers can hardly walk let alone play football. Lol
Where there's a will there's a wife

twang

Quote from: grandad on September 03, 2021, 06:06:20 PM
Quote from: twang on September 03, 2021, 08:42:19 AM

Surely 1 year old toddlers can hardly walk let alone play football. Lol

Ha, good spot! 2000 it should say of course.

AJW48361

Maybe we find out about the Tete injury if he gets omitted.

H4usuallysitting

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AJW48361 on September 03, 2021, 11:59:10 PM

The squad will be missing one of Tete, Kongolo or Fossey. If there is any chance Tete or Kongolo can play then Fossey is the obvious choice, especially as Odoi, Christie, S.Sess, Reed and Tosin can play RB.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 04, 2021, 02:39:01 AM
Quote from: AJW48361 on September 03, 2021, 11:59:10 PM

The squad will be missing one of Tete, Kongolo or Fossey. If there is any chance Tete or Kongolo can play then Fossey is the obvious choice, especially as Odoi, Christie, S.Sess, Reed and Tosin can play RB.

Judging by the training photos, Kongolo is back in training