watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker

Started by MickTheBeard, September 15, 2021, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

No fan but dress sense a poser but he might be right when he said Fulham had no future game plan which proper Fulham fans would agree a family club kiss my arse.

General

Bit bored of talking about the guy. He left a while back and had more than a decent chance to prove himself here.

I didn't enjoy us under his management and I'm not wishing he was back with us. I also think with a better manager we had a good enough squad to stay up.

Bournemouth have played a game more than us and are one place above us.

We're only 7 games into the season (we're six).

We've got a better squad and a strong enough squad for this season to get us out of it and a manager who, unless he asks too much from the players in terms of running and they burn out, is a better manager who's proven at a higher level and has us playing, bar one match ten times better and we've taken some of the teams in the top of the league to the cleaners. See Stoke in top 6, Huddersfield who have won most games since we beat them by 5 goals.

It would take a lot (although not impossible) for us to not get out of this league.

On top of all of that we've strengthened our squad in the off season bringing in Wilson, kept seri at the club and Tete and tosin.

If that's not a plan then we're going up a league potentially when most other clubs in the league with desire to go up, or at least the fans, when we have a particularly good chance to go up.

Get over Parker. We're better without him.

He may become a better manager with time, but he had time with us and didn't show the progress quick enough.

Nero

General

79 posts in maybe he could go down as  WUM.

filham

Would like to stop talking about Parker and get him out of our system but it is hard to while Bournmouth results are so good and we fear them beating us to promotion.

FFC1987

I find people commenting on a topic they claim they're so bored about strange. As usual, if you don't find something interesting, scroll on.

Lighthouse

Hang on this is the same post as yesterday with added Scott Parker.

Look forward to tomorrow. How the club done me wrong leaving me with two kids and a poodle to bring up.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MartyFFC

He's actually dialled down the extravagance of his threads, back to the traditional shirt and tie. The turtle necks, designer knitwear and beige Versace jackets are for the PL only

unionist_ffc

I think we made a big big mistake in letting him  go

cmg

...on for as long as we did.

Statto

Nero

Quote from: MartyFFC on September 15, 2021, 12:42:09 PM
He's actually dialled down the extravagance of his threads, back to the traditional shirt and tie. The turtle necks, designer knitwear and beige Versace jackets are for the PL only

The sponsorship has gone now he's left us, has to buy his own clothes

Twig

This thread's about as boring as Parker's football.

HobGoblin

Quote from: cmg on September 15, 2021, 01:21:47 PM

...on for as long as we did.

Wins best post for an age on this forum.

perry geyton

I can't make head to tail of the original post

Fulham1959

Quote from: perry geyton on September 15, 2021, 09:52:53 PM
I can't make head to tail of the original post

That's because some people don't see the need for punctuation.  It's like trying to drive somewhere with no road signs* to tell you where you are or where to go, as one of my children's English teachers once said.  (* and no satnav!)

Nick Bateman

To be fair Parker gave his own money to Fulham staff members who were not being financially supported by the club at a crucial time. His football was fairly dire and Fulham have made strides under Silva with far more attacking plom. One doesn't hold any antipathy towards Parker, but I do tend to chuckle when Bournemouth stumble under his tenureship.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"