News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The best striker in the Championship ...

Started by paulbrookersmazydribbles, September 17, 2021, 10:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

it could have been worse, he could have said 
"Mitro was not very good so I didn't select him"
"I wish I'd had Solanke at Fulham for the last couple of seasons, I could have
used him on the training ground to show Mitro how to be a good all round striker/centre forward"

Solanke replied "hopefully Fulham will make on offer for me in January, and get me away from the
"Waffling Man" and those clothes, Holy S*it"

Rearange these 2 words

Vesta Swan

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Carborundum

Quote from: blingo on September 17, 2021, 11:02:52 AM
Bryant May is a good striker as far as Parker is concerned
Didn't he play more often on the right with Freddie Mercury up top?

General

Just read the article and seems Parker didn't actually say he's the best in the division. He said hes one of the best.

The article then goes on to say reading's swift and mitro are ahead of him this season in goals scored and solanke actually has a record of 25 goals in 99 games for Bournemouth though is 24 and scored 6 goals in 8 (to mitros 6 in 7).. so those stats alone would suggest that he may be one if the better strikers in the league but not necessarily the best.

MartyFFC

filham

Are we going to let Parker wind us up for the rest of the season, imagine the effect he will have on us if we are replaced by Bournmouth in the top two places.

Rupert

Quote from: General on September 17, 2021, 04:58:32 PM
Just read the article and seems Parker didn't actually say he's the best in the division. He said hes one of the best.

The article then goes on to say reading's swift and mitro are ahead of him this season in goals scored and solanke actually has a record of 25 goals in 99 games for Bournemouth though is 24 and scored 6 goals in 8 (to mitros 6 in 7).. so those stats alone would suggest that he may be one if the better strikers in the league but not necessarily the best.

Please don't allow the facts to get in the way of an obsession.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Rupert on September 17, 2021, 06:12:49 PM

Hahahaah
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

blingo

Quote from: Carborundum on September 17, 2021, 04:38:31 PM
Quote from: blingo on September 17, 2021, 11:02:52 AM
Bryant May is a good striker as far as Parker is concerned
Didn't he play more often on the right with Freddie Mercury up top?

Wasn't it more behind???

Twig

Quote from: Rupert on September 17, 2021, 06:12:49 PM

Indeed

AJW48361

Would go for Sander Berg has the Best play in the Championship.

JackHamlet90

Solanke is a good striker at this level certainly in the top 5.

Aleksander Mitrovic
Karlan Grant
Dominic Solanke 
Keiffer Moore
Cauley Woodrow

rebel

Quote from: HamsterWheel on September 17, 2021, 02:42:34 PM
Solanke cost £19m - he blimmin well should be the best in the Champ!

Solanke hasn't played 'Parkerball' long enough, so we'll see where he is after a season of it.