more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Greaves nfr

Started by gang, September 19, 2021, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Know

Quote from: gang on September 19, 2021, 12:09:55 PM
Remember the game against Spurs when Tony Macedo was feigning a throw and dropped the ball at Greaves feet with the obvious result.
Apparently Macedo was taunting Greaves with the ball on his outstretched hand but accidentally dropped the ball at Greaves feet allowing him to score !

Bracken White

Sorry to post so late but I must echo the thoughts above. A pure intuitive goal-scorer of the highest order ... I do believe he scored in every debut he made for his various clubs. A pleasure to have watched him play and one of the true, true greats. RIP Jimmy.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Steeeeeeeeeed

Andy S

A brilliant goal scorer. Always played with a smile on his face. He went on to have a good career in television. He played tv with a smile on his face as well. Condolences to his family and friends and RIP Jim and thanks for the memories

FulhamStu

I have always been 100% Fulham but Greaves was my fav player, just loved him....  He had that special thing that is so difficult to describe, an entertainer, a fantastic character and the best goal scorer of all time, bar none.

Rip Greavsey x