News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I know we don't want to talk about Bournemouth but....

Started by Ludlow Richard, September 29, 2021, 10:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

....they have played all three promoted teams in their first 10 games and have drawn all three.

ChesterTheTabby

They're dropping points slowly, and in less obvious ways than losing, as is West Brom. We're only two points behind and we've lost two games - the season will shake out at the end and the two best teams will win automatics. Once Brom and Bourne finally lose, we will see how they recover.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deeping_white

Their expected goals has them about 15th at the moment, so they're statistically over performing by quite some distance and over the season it will even out so providing they stay at a similar level they'll slide some way down the table. Added to the fact we got progressively more turgid under SP as we got closer to Christmas and into early 2020, he's not got Mitro to bail him out of the hole he might find himself in

Somerset Fulham

I've said it before but I honestly think that based on the way we have matched up so far this season compared to the way I presume that Parker/Bournemouth will setup that we will lose more games than Bournemouth will over the course of the season.

But we will also win many more than they draw which will benefit us over the course of the marathon.

RoyTund

Did anyone see much of the second half of their game vs Luton? They have got away with a few of those already.

Pluto

The more Parker puts his stamp on their team, the worse they'll get. They've been getting by on having a talented squad and how they played together last season under Woodgate.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

cookieg

Sheff Utd on Saturday. Slav has got them playing so will be an interesting one.

AJW48361

perry geyton

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 29, 2021, 11:00:01 PM
I've said it before but I honestly think that based on the way we have matched up so far this season compared to the way I presume that Parker/Bournemouth will setup that we will lose more games than Bournemouth will over the course of the season.

But we will also win many more than they draw which will benefit us over the course of the marathon.

Sounds about right
Quote from: cookieg on September 29, 2021, 11:40:50 PM
Ooh that'll be an interesting one,
Smash em Slav

Logicalman

Quote from: cookieg on September 29, 2021, 11:40:50 PM

Not too certain of that, watching them against Boro and they were not inspiring at all. Slav is a good coach though, and their run of form prior to that match was good, but that good run was not much against top Championship sides, though the next two matches will tell if he is back on track again.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.