1 (0.4%)
Robinson 🔁 58'
0 (0%)
Chalobah 🔁 77'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 255

Voting closed: October 17, 2021, 03:02:18 PM

Friendsoffulham

After that dominant 4-1 display against our West London neighbours QPR, who was your Friends of Fulham MOTM and why? Vote, and let's us know why below 👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULQPR

049:gif

Tabby

Woolly Mammoth

Mitro for me, quality goals at key moments and his link up play was important.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Mitro. But second is seri. He was sublime today.

I Ronic

Seri for me. Couple of mistakes but amazing diagonal balls to players in space. He makes us tick.

grandad

Has to be Mitro for his 2 superb goals & overall involvement. Sorry for Seri who was at the heart of everything. But for Mitro´s goals he would have walked it.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Carborundum

Kebano.  Gave them a torrid time.  Tracked back too. Best game I've seen him play. 

WindyCity

Obviously Mitro!

Special mention to Seri and Wilson.

Jim©

Mitro, only just ahead of seri, who was superb. The balls he played to set up odoi and that inch perfect one for BDR were sheer quality. Mitros goals were unbelievably well taken too.

FFC1987

Mitro probably deserves it but the livewire all game for me was Wilson. Worked harder than I've seen him in some games and his run to create space in behind for Reid was brilliant.

General

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on October 16, 2021, 03:08:18 PM
Mitro. But second is seri. He was sublime today.

Seris ball for kebano for the first goal was sublime.. and his ball through a needle for Bobby's goal was inch perfect. His ability to play those balls and change the direction of a game on a pin is soo underrated and has such a significant say on how we play and the goals we score. It's a level of class at this level that is simply head and shoulders above anything else in the league.

He and mitro surely have to be the top two contenders.

Lighthouse

Seri first half and his second half pass. But as much as I hate giving it to goal scorers. Mitro seemed to just scare the defenders around him. Scored a goal nobody else could have done and worked harder than he normally seemed to.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Twig

There were several very good performances; Wilson, Kebano and Seri spring to mind but Mitro was superb, not just his two very classy goals but his link up play and improved movement. Mitro for me all day long.

Fernhurst

Mitro by a mile....Please stay fit mate we desperately need you to drag us out of the championship.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Bill2

Mitro and Harry played well today and gave QPR a hard time but Seri was excellent and his pass for BDR's goal was sublime.

mancwhite

Thought Harrison Reed was fantastic for us today - his pressing and harrying was phenomenal- enables the playmakers to have the room they need as unfortunately he is the only way with any physicality in the middle who lasts 90mins
Your just too good to be true Fulham

davew

Quote from: sunburywhite on October 16, 2021, 03:39:22 PM
Rodak for me

Such an upgrade
Man of the match really, he didn't have much to do, Mitro for me!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Deeping_white

Quote from: sunburywhite on October 16, 2021, 03:39:22 PM
Rodak for me

Such an upgrade

Im assuming you didn't watch the game then if you come to this conclusion about who MoTM was

Jims Dentist

Honourable mention for Tosin, had a great game in defence.