https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR is it goodnight Vienna for :-

Started by bobbo, October 24, 2021, 05:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Somerset Fulham

It's such a shame because now I suspect they will got and get a proper manager in.

HobGoblin

Hope they keep him, love seeing them smashed.

Jurassic Parker

Solskjaer, Lampard, Parker, Viera, Henry, Barton (lol), any I'm missing?

A new generation of ex-players turned managers. Say what you want, but all thrown in the deep end, it's interesting to watch.

filham

United have struggled since Ferguson retired, surely they need a spell of continuity to get the ship on an even keel.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Unfortunately for Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City have the three outstanding managers in world football in charge.

I don't see who United could get who would make them  Champions when competing with those three. Zidane wouldn't do much I think, maybe Conte but I don't think so, and Pochettino is settled at PSG.

Carborundum

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on October 24, 2021, 05:51:22 PM

A new generation of ex-players turned managers. Say what you want, but all thrown in the deep end, it's interesting to watch.
Certainly is and the one that impresses me most is Wayne Rooney.

Finnans Right Peg

Agree with Rooney continues to do well under difficult circumstances

H4usuallysitting

Wait until Newcastle start upsetting the apple cart

Nero

Dont think the owners are brothered as long asa he gets top 4 at the end of the season

Ronnief

For any manager of Manure the presence of Ferguson hovering over their shoulder must be a big put off. Even the great Marino couldn't get his team to operate with that presence being there. 092.gif 092.gif

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on October 24, 2021, 05:51:22 PM

Aside from Viera who does seem to be doing a job at Palace but it is early days, the best young manager is probably Parker based on that list.

ETA: I was going to mention that Rooney and Liam R are doing a fantastic job at Derby too, but I also figured that people wouldn't want to hear that.