watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ranieri/Loftus Cheek/ Parker

Started by filham, October 24, 2021, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

A very good day for us today but three key figures who didn't do too well in our recent past also had good days yesterday.
Ranieri managing Watford saw his team come back from a 1-2 deficit to win 5-2 against Everton.
Parker managing Bournmouth saw then break their unbeaten run record to top the Championship by 5 points.
Loftus Cheek played as substitute for 30 minutesi n Chelsea's huge 7-0 premier league victory.

Perhaps they are better than we thought.

Southcoastffc

One swallow, summer. You know how it goes.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

KJS

Who cares they were rubbish for FFC that's all that matters!!

RaySmith

jarv

Is Ranieri the cheese man?  Must have worked yesterday.

Loftus cheek, absolute rubbish player, good riddance.

Parker, I think we would all like to know the truth, what went on.

Andy S

Gezza

Quote from: jarv on October 24, 2021, 08:14:55 PM
Is Ranieri the cheese man?  Must have worked yesterday.

Loftus cheek, absolute rubbish player, good riddance.

Parker, I think we would all like to know the truth, what went on.

I think a far as the chesse man is concerned you may be getting confused with Felix McGath

copthornemike

Going back to the OP's comments yep, a good weekend for us all.
Ranieri  - pleased that he had a good day. Basically a decent man but suspect Watford will find it harder moving forwards.
RLC looked impressive in the MOTD highlights - but then again when you beat a team 7-0 it would be surprising if you didn't! Shame he did not show up very often for us and will be surprised if he shows any consistency for them.
Have to say Scotty is doing a great job for Bournemouth, but I guess it was just to right time for him and us to go our separate ways. Just a shame it went a little sour at the end but that's relegation for you. I would have no problem with them getting the runner up spot behind us at the end of the season personally!

Terry Towling

Quote from: KJS on October 24, 2021, 06:40:23 PM

Um..I seem to remember winning at Wembley to go to the Prem with a guy that looked like parker - who was that man?

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: copthornemike on October 24, 2021, 09:14:38 PM
Going back to the OP's comments yep, a good weekend for us all.
Ranieri  - pleased that he had a good day. Basically a decent man but suspect Watford will find it harder moving forwards.
RLC looked impressive in the MOTD highlights - but then again when you beat a team 7-0 it would be surprising if you didn't! Shame he did not show up very often for us and will be surprised if he shows any consistency for them.
Have to say Scotty is doing a great job for Bournemouth, but I guess it was just to right time for him and us to go our separate ways. Just a shame it went a little sour at the end but that's relegation for you. I would have no problem with them getting the runner up spot behind us at the end of the season personally!

Yep.

blingo

Ranieri was treated badly by FFC. He is certainly not the rubbish manager that some on here seem to think he is.

RLC never had the desire to play for us at all. Was he used wrongly by SP? Probably.

Bournemouth will hit a streak where the lose a few as they have been very lucky in a few of their games. Lets see how they react when they lose a few. I'm not so sure it's SP doing a good job, but perhaps a knock on from their previous managers work. They're having fun .....for now. I still think they will drop off after this run and be lucky to finish in the top six.

Woolly Mammoth

I have no ill feeling towards any of them, it happens in football one mans hero is another mans villain.
Fans can be fickle and drama queens and perhaps too much concern in my opinion over incidentals that pale into insignificance compared to the bigger picture.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 25, 2021, 04:47:17 AM
I have no ill feeling towards any of them, it happens in football one mans hero is another mans villain.
Fans can be fickle and drama queens and perhaps too much concern in my opinion over incidentals that pale into insignificance compared to the bigger picture.

Completely agree with this.

FFCBadger

Bettineli was also on the bench for Chelsea, remember him!?

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Does it matter? We didn't fit them, they didn't fit us. Simple really.

WindyCity

RLC is poor and doesn't rate in my book.  I don't know how he gets playing time at Chelsea.  Maybe big leads allow his participation.  As someone else mentioned in this thread, good riddance.  That's how I felt about his time at CC, couldn't wait to see him go.  And what little of him I've seen this season, not impressed.

As far as the other two go, I'd say give some more time to pass and see how they are doing.  Hard to knock Parker so far, he's done well with his new club and remains the only undefeated team in the Champ.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: WindyCity on October 25, 2021, 06:20:04 PM
RLC is poor and doesn't rate in my book.  I don't know how he gets playing time at Chelsea.  Maybe big leads allow his participation.  As someone else mentioned in this thread, good riddance.  That's how I felt about his time at CC, couldn't wait to see him go.  And what little of him I've seen this season, not impressed.

As far as the other two go, I'd say give some more time to pass and see how they are doing.  Hard to knock Parker so far, he's done well with his new club and remains the only undefeated team in the Champ.

Not sure I'd class RLC as poor to be honest. He was never poor for us, just never lived up to potential. We've had far worse.

davew

Quote from: KJS on October 24, 2021, 06:40:23 PM
LOL +1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on October 25, 2021, 07:06:23 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on October 25, 2021, 06:20:04 PM

Not sure I'd class RLC as poor to be honest. He was never poor for us, just never lived up to potential. We've had far worse.
Agreed he wasn't poor not if you are talking about money he was being paid, but maybe if the comment was about his performances, he was worse than poor!! 1 of the most overpaid and under performers I have seen wear a FFC shirt in 65 years!! So glad he is no longer with us!!

Rufus, I would like to learn who you rate as far worse than RLC, sure there have been some.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)