watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Forest saltiness continues ..

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, October 25, 2021, 07:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Thanks for posting, that has really cheered me up.

grandad

My Malware has blocked it. Probably due to offensive content. LOL
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sgt Fulham

The way fans post about their attendances as if they alone are responsible for the crowd of 25,000 people. It's always been a very weird gloat to me.

The Rock

"On there (away support) in contrast to Blackpool they were xxxxing awful.
Tin pot yo yo club with a bunch of happy clapper's for fans."

I think what is most disappointing is the improper use of "there, their, and they're" from people who claim to speak English as a first language. 

Somerset Fulham

I'm not sure I've ever seen a set of worse losers before. 064.gif

Radiowhite

To be fair, fair weather or glory hunters are certainly not how I would describe their fans...
That is unnecessary

Hatch007

I did rather love this post:

Picked up on this -
'Jack Colback is a bit agricultural isn't he.'

I'm sure the only time a Fulham fan has seen anything remotely agricultural would be a land rover discovery during the school run!

👏🤣

Andy S

There is a hint of jealousy in there. As if everyone of us drive posh cars. But none of them do. somehow that makes them better. We are all supporters and we all want success for our club.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Wonder what rivals think when they read this board after a loss...

Bill2

Interesting comments and as you would expect from the losing team, especially when they were on a good run. When other fans do Fulham down especially about fans I feel they should be reminded that within a few miles of us are 3 other teams, two in the Prem and if you look a bit further there are even more. What do they have, Notts County and where are they. So competition for fans is somewhat thin there.
As for history, they have a wonderful history back in the 70's but what have they done since. Ours is very thin, a cup final in 75 but as a div 2 side and in 2010 a final in Europe plus promotions which is far more than they have done in that time frame.

cookieg

Forest are a "sleeping giant" as they say. Unfortunately the giant forgot to set his alarm clock so they will be forever asleep. Their glory days are long gone and don't look like coming back anytime soon.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: cookieg on October 26, 2021, 09:01:15 AM
Forest are a "sleeping giant" as they say. Unfortunately the giant forgot to set his alarm clock so they will be forever asleep. Their glory days are long gone and don't look like coming back anytime soon.

Biggest myth going that they're a sleeping giant. As a club all their success is relatively recent. Pre Clough there wasn't much of a difference between them & us. Had a Twitter row with one a few months back saying we're a Mickey mouse club with next to no support, reminded him despite their European cups, League,far more seasons in the top flight  etc their historical average attendance is 18,000 odd to our 16,000 plus they've never had a higher season average than our 33,000 in 1950
Bloke went on to say my argument is redundant because of London's huge population, I said when people say that, it shows that have no knowledge whatsoever of London's demographic & where it's clubs draw their support from

gang

Maidstone Lee

I see they picked up on my "fans in good voice" comment  :005: on the stream we were watching all you could hear was Fulham and they were silent most of the first half.

Shame their so bitter.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Maidstone Lee

@LeeWarner19

Maidstone Lee

@LeeWarner19

Andy S

It really is not worth arguing with them. They come over as being bitter and twisted

Woolly Mammoth

Ever since Adam met Eve and said to her, " stand back I do not know how big this thing gets " it has always been tribal. They support them and live over there so we hate them kind of nonsense, brains of a Rocking Horse.
I always remember when I was at Primary school I was always being called names by a group of older lads who were in a gang.
So one day I confronted them and said " sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me".
After that it was sticks and stones all the way.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.