watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

3 days to go — Prediction time

Started by Fernhurst, October 27, 2021, 11:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Confident we are going to give the Albion a very hard time.
Going for 3-1 Mitro, Wilson and Tete.

COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Twig

All I know is that I am missing it because we are travelling to Lisbon for a wedding. Grrrrr

General

I've given up predictions. Just going to the game and hopefully enjoy myself. Obviously would like a win, but West brom alongside Bournemouth are our biggest competition so far, so going to just see how it pans out.

Out of the three teams, West brom have been quietly going about their business in a less obvious way and they look more like a top championship side than a potential Premier league one.

My head thinks if we turn up we can convincingly beat most teams in the league given our squad quality.. but I'm still not sure whether we're back to pre blip consistency.

blingo

Quote from: Twig on October 27, 2021, 12:15:20 PM
All I know is that I am missing it because we are travelling to Lisbon for a wedding. Grrrrr

Old Lisbon is lovely. And its only a 2-0 win you'll be missing Mr T ;)

Fernhurst

We would still like your prediction before you go Twig.

Beautiful venue. Enjoy the wedding,

Porthogs FC

Is Carvalho going to be back? Reed?
2-1 for me. 3-1 if the two mentioned above are fit and starting.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Fancy swapping? I haven't got tickets but Lisbon is one of my favourite cities.

West Brom are a bunch of big lads. It'll be a tough 6 pointer. I have a feeling we will just scrape a 2-2 draw.

bog

I expect a heavy tackling in your face led encounter Fernhurst . Must keep an eye on Karnal Grant. For us does WBA stand for We Beat Anyone? (.com) 2-0.  049:gif

092.gif

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on October 27, 2021, 01:45:29 PM
I expect a heavy tackling in your face led encounter Fernhurst . Must keep an eye on Karnal Grant. For us does WBA stand for We Beat Anyone? (.com) 2-0.  049:gif

092.gif

Agreed Captain. Seri better be on his A game as they won't give him the time on the ball he enjoys.
Altogether though our talent and confidence will see us through. COME ON YOU LILLYWHITES!

Twig

Don't worry lads. Since I'm away we are sure to spank them!

ChesterTheTabby

I'm very skeptical about this one... I think it has 1-1 all over it, but would love to see us spank them. That being said, it wouldn't be surprising to see us lose 1-0 to an 85th minute penalty lol
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Whitestone

I'm expecting a really tough match. WBA under Ismael play in a very specific way utilising set plays and specifically the long throw which they have had success with. This is a must not lose game (if there is such a thing) which will leave us with the advantage points wise which will be important moving forward. Difficult one to predict though. If we can hold up defensively and it will be a particular challenge with their style of football, I reckon we'll come away all three points.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on October 27, 2021, 02:33:15 PM
Quote from: bog on October 27, 2021, 01:45:29 PM

092.gif

Agreed Captain. Seri better be on his A game as they won't give him the time on the ball he enjoys.
Altogether though our talent and confidence will see us through. COME ON YOU LILLYWHITES!

Will they try to get at Seri and wind up Mitro? Emm  :clap_hands: COME ON YOU WHITES!

perry geyton

A game of football lasts a hour and a half, Lisbon is one of the best places I've been, just skip the wedding

perry geyton

Another early kick off is the downside

SP

MisfitKid

Quote from: perry geyton on October 27, 2021, 05:17:21 PM
Another early kick off is the downside

Yeah, 4:30 am matches are tough...  :023:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Fulham 442

Quote from: SP on October 27, 2021, 08:01:14 PM
2-1 win for me.

For some reason I fancy us to win 2 1 but as long as we win I don't mind what the score is!  COYW!

Woolly Mammoth

I am not a particularly great predictor, but because of the type of opponent WBA are, and the threat they can pose, I take Fulham to win. I cannot predict the scoreline but reckon we will score more goals than them.
We will step up another gear for them on Saturday.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Quote from: perry geyton on October 27, 2021, 05:16:27 PM
A game of football lasts a hour and a half, Lisbon is one of the best places I've been, just skip the wedding

Not that easy Perry, we are at a hotel in the middle of vineyards out near Setubal so I can't just slip off to a local bar. Will have to discretely watch the match day thread unfolding on my phone.