0 (0%)
Carvalho 🔁 73'
0 (0%)
Muniz 🔁 67' ⚽️ 81' ⚽️ 90+1
10 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 279

Voting closed: November 04, 2021, 09:47:06 PM

Friendsoffulham

Well, well, well .. pick the bones out of that one then. So, based on the 7-0 demolition of Blackburn Rovers, who was your FOF MOTM and why? Let us know why below👇🏻#FFC #FULHAMFC #BLAFUL

049:gif

Tabby

Went for Wilson, class all game. But most players were in fairness  :wine:

Deeping_white

Give it to all of them, completely flawless display (I voted for Muniz because that was perfect for his confidence but you could literally give it to anyone other than Rodak who had front row seats to a demolition)

mrmicawbers

SP

copthornemike

Where was Kebano playing tonight?
Right wing, left wing. False 9, centre forward, attacking midfield.
I salute you Mr Kebano.
Now, who is going to get my MoM vote?

blingo

akf

Couldn't decide of the braces who to choose - they all were important for one reason or another - and Mitro for scoring and assisting.

I gave it too Hector, as he did a great job standing in for Tosin, looked composed and didnt put much of a foot wrong all match

Kimbleman

Impossible to select. As above 'the whole team'!

Agree though a shout out for Hector. Slipped back in and played a blinder. If he carries on Tosin might have to wait to get back in.

Bokonon

We really should have a whole team option. Some other teams I follow, their forums have the option.

Plodder

Wilson, although Decordova-Reid was industrious in the first half when the game was still competitive, pressing effectively and setting up the important first goal.  The team did an excellent professional job in the second half, although Blackburn Rovers disintegrated, so we did not learn much, and we should not jump to conclusions that we are going to coast to promotion without breaking sweat.

ianthailand

Went for Neeskens tonight. I'm not his greatest fan as a footballer but he scored 2 and assisted another and ran his little legs off. Wilson close second. Really pleased for Muniz. That will help him settle in and give him so much confidence.

HamsterWheel

Robinson for me, ran through their team at will. And some lovely crosses.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Tabby on November 03, 2021, 09:49:04 PM
Went for Wilson, class all game. But most players were in fairness  :wine:
Wilson, the creme de la blooming good creme. Well done all and especially good to see Muniz doing so well when he came on .
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

General

Why is Wilson not accredited with his two goals on the poll? Did he get any assists too?

Great all round performance. Hard to choose. Heart says muniz just because of what his goals mean for the squad, for life if mitro does get injured and because he was on the pitch for so little time yet scored two and both were good goals.

But realistically I think Wilson deserves it.

Honourable mentions to mitro, Reid and kebano and Hector (who as mentioned filled in admirably for tosin).

grandad

Wilson for his best game of the season & 2 well deserved goals.
Where there's a will there's a wife

H4usuallysitting

cmg

Whoscored rated Wilson 10/10, Neeskens 9.9, Mitro 9.1.
Don't often see that sort of thing.

Cambridge Pete

WOW. MoM. Any one of them. Mitro, Wilson. Neeskins, Seri. I thought Hector was back to his pre pandemic excellence, Ream continues to look good. BRD Reed Odoi and Robinson. And then the subs, Muniz with a brace, Fab looking happy maybe he will stay, Rodak good when needed. All in all an excellent night.

Woolly Mammoth

Great team effort performance and victory, so many men of the match.
After a recount I feel Wilson pips Kebano by the width of a fag paper.
Having said that, they can all be proud of themselves.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.