more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2011 Championship

Started by finnster01, December 27, 2010, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on January 03, 2011, 07:41:45 PM
with that line up I would LIKE our chances in a FOF v Offal rugby match :clap_hands:

I don't play because of my beliefs. 

I don't believe in bleeding at weekends!

:airfix:

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 04, 2011, 07:44:04 AM
Despite going out for a meal yesterday i've lost more weight, i'd be amazed if anyone beats me this week. Today will be starvation rations plus a trip down the gym. :028:

The fat is just dripping off him. Its not a pretty sight. The gym apparatus is becoming very slippery and quite disgusting.
More seriously, its not good to lose too much weight too quickly. Your body will compensate for this lack of calorie input and stock more after a few days. Its far better to change your diet and lose weight gradually.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on January 04, 2011, 09:52:23 AM
Despite going out for a meal yesterday i've lost more weight, i'd be amazed if anyone beats me this week. Today will be starvation rations plus a trip down the gym. :028:

The fat is just dripping off him. Its not a pretty sight. The gym apparatus is becoming very slippery and quite disgusting.
More seriously, its not good to lose too much weight too quickly. Your body will compensate for this lack of calorie input and stock more after a few days. Its far better to change your diet and lose weight gradually.

Shhh, the rest of us are trying to win here!  :027:

finnster01

Mr SilverFox,
You have a very good point. However, you have to respect Mr Freddy's "lightswitch" approach and outlook on life whether it is slimming or eating & drinking. It is either "on" or "off" with very little in the middle. He just cracks me up. Wonderful stuff.  :Sparkyticus:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FC Silver Fox

Point taken, chaps. As you say, its never boring when Fredster's around..
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

White Noise

Just tracked down last years results. So, the record is 22 pounds across 8 weeks? Can anyone smash through the losing 10% of bodyweight barrier this year?

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

White Noise

For those, like me, who have no idea where they stand on the BMI (Body Mass Index) side of things here is a handy little calculator -

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: White Noise on January 04, 2011, 10:27:30 AM
For those, like me, who have no idea where they stand on the BMI (Body Mass Index) side of things here is a handy little calculator -

Personally I would ignore the BMI side of stuff because it does not take into account the muscle weight. When I trained for and ran a half marathon I was still listed as 'oveweight' by the BMI.

The Equalizer

My BMI is 22.5 - I think I'll abstain from this year's competition...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

White Noise

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 04, 2011, 10:34:36 AM
My BMI is 22.5 - I think I'll abstain from this year's competition...

Good job too! This picture of your last exercise session is still shocking -  :dft011:

finnster01

Quote from: White Noise on January 04, 2011, 10:27:30 AM

There is something invariably scary about the term Body Mass Index. It sounds a bit like a psychological disease or the Whore-Madonna Complex (maybe I just created a new Cockney rhyming slang term there). Makes for a good laugh in the pub though "... oi lads, went to the doctors and would you believe it I scored 25.6 on the Whore-Madonna Complex."  :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Airfix

Quote from: White Noise on January 04, 2011, 10:23:52 AM
Just tracked down last years results. So, the record is 22 pounds across 8 weeks? Can anyone smash through the losing 10% of bodyweight barrier this year?

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=1440.0

For the record, I started on 13th November and am now nearly 8 weeks though my regime.  I have, to date, lost 13% of my old body weight.

FatFreddysCat

Sounds like someone's struggling abit Frenchie  :dft012: . So far today i've had Special K for breakfast (very boring) two thin slice beef salad sarnies and done a ten minute run on the treadmill at an average speed of 9.8kmph, could have done a little bit more but my belly button (hernia) felt a bit funny so stopped. Couldn't swim as the pool was out of action, but plenty of Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. 22 lb in 8 weeks will be smashed this year  :028: . Oh lentil soup for dinner  and diet lemonade whilst watching the game tonight. Fletch and Travers will fall off the wagon tonight  :59:

epsomraver

headlines, Northolt takeaways suffer post Christmas crash, can it all be VAT increase,no it is Fat fred's fat decrease! :011:

FatFreddysCat

Anouther boost to my health kick is went to the opticians earlier and alls well with my mince pies  :54: . Ah the Fredmiester will be back to his SAS best very soon  :028:

Blingo

SAS ? Sausages and Sandwiches? You won't last the week m8. After three days when you're starving, you will fall off the wagon and stuff yourself stupid lol lol lol.

I start tomorrow. Just back from lunch in Banus, and Dinner tonight in Bruno's in Gib. Top class food. So I will register as no gain or loss on Friday, but watch next week fatso. hahahahahaha.

FatFreddysCat

What's the record for the most weight lost in a week?  :028: . Blingo the only way you'll lose weight is to   :020:    :53:

dtowndough

Finn, I sent you a PM and i realize i'm a day late, but if it's not too late, i would love to get in.

FatFreddysCat

Despite yesterday being my least eating and most exercise day  i have stalled with no weight loss today  :012: . Travers Barney did you manage to stay of the sauce last night? I knew Fletch didn't have it in his locker  :59: . Must admit i'm sure i couldn't go to Fulham and not drink.

Blingo

I'm sure your weight loss will resume as soon as you send Tom your nuts lol lol.
I start my diet TODAY.