watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2011 Championship

Started by finnster01, December 27, 2010, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

I have a strange metabolism. I just have to read about Fred's sausages and WhiteWitch's chocolate to put on weight. Lots of fresh fruit this week. Cups of tea (no sugar) instead of beer/wine. I've had to do a bit of walking this week too as the car is being serviced. Jacuzzi and infrared sauna?  That's the easy bit. I've got the former on the patio and the latter in the cellar.
I must have lost ooooh , all of 1 lb. Like a boxer before a fight, I'm saving that surprise for the official weekly weigh-in.
Having Fulham score 3 goals is a great help. Jumping up and down after each goal is good exercise.  More of the same please, lads.

Do we have any of the girls doing the diet this year?  Either they are all slim or they are a bit shy about revealing their weight to all and sundry.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on January 05, 2011, 08:16:46 AM
I'm sure your weight loss will resume as soon as you send Tom your nuts lol lol.
I start my diet TODAY.

No wonder that Spain is so warm with all that hot air coming out of your gob Blingo  :011: . You've got some cating up to do,  i've already beat my target for the week.

Blingo

You mean you have only put on 2lb lol. In all honesty i'm not suprised you are losing weight with the amount of cr@p you are spouting  :005: :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

:dft007: despite upping it a bit in the gym i've put a lb back on   :035:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 06, 2011, 09:06:36 AM

As Muscle weighs more than fat you will not see a big reduction on the scales if you are working out, weight yourself once a week  it is less annoying ....
By the was,  is Jim really  slim ????

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Me-ate-Live,  innit?? on January 06, 2011, 09:40:09 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 06, 2011, 09:06:36 AM

As Muscle weighs more than fat you will not see a big reduction on the scales if you are working out, weight yourself once a week  it is less annoying ....
By the was,  is Jim really  slim ????
Ah bless you K Cat i can live with that, but unfortunately i'm still two weeks away from being able to do weights just running and swimming and biking at the moment. Still i set myself a target for each week and i'm now bang on it for this week, hope to lose anouther lb before the weigh in tomorrow, plus not going to gym today, the legs are a bit seized up .

Blingo

I'd bet your idea of a diet is Veggi Sausages and chips you fat knacker lol lol lol ;P

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on January 06, 2011, 12:18:54 PM
I'd bet your idea of a diet is Veggi Sausages and chips you fat knacker lol lol lol ;P
Never tried a veggie sausage, but i suppose i'd better in my quest for the perfect sausage.

Blingo

Walls and Richmond Pork Sausages are the best lol. Especially when served up with Bacon, Beans, Eggs, Toms, Chips, fried slice, two slices and a mug of Tea. ;P

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on January 06, 2011, 01:37:39 PM
Walls and Richmond Pork Sausages are the best lol. Especially when served up with Bacon, Beans, Eggs, Toms, Chips, fried slice, two slices and a mug of Tea. ;P
Not keen on Richmonds , i usually get Tesco finests, but the jimmy's Farm ones are good. And you're wasting your time trying to tempt me into a fry up Blingo i'm firmly in the weight loss zone  :038:

os5889

Its been a slow start, after realising I submitted a wrong starting weight I strayed last night and had a bit of toblerone, weight is the same after 3 days, today however has been a good day!

:yay:

Definate pound sheddage tonight! Watch out ladies  :038:

TheDaddy

All the best on your weight loss guys

Myself im on my own diet the food in great ormand street is bloody awlfull chicken and chips in the afternoon and chicken curry and a sweet of ruhbarb crumble and custard this evening stayed in my system for about four hours !!!!!!!!

I will also suggest watching fulham in the three kings, whilst playing tottenham AJs one on one with the keeper i jumped up thinking we were going to score.The only result was me breaking wind at the same time and losing a few ounces in me blow lamps....(Thats one for you fredster)
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Travers Barney

You got me sussed Fred...a few in the brick and a couple more to celebrate the win back in Motspur...dread to think what would happen if we beat anyone who is any cop....on the last of the Christmas Chablis tonight...dreading the big weigh in tomorrow but as my wife will confirm I am notoriously a slow starter.

Seems like quite a few are turning out at the JJB on the 15th Jan  so I reckon I'll start properly putting it in from the 17th onwards...3 months prior to the London Marathon which I have entered....never ran more than 10 miles before so I'm leaving it kind of late.

Glad to here you are the bookies fav on BETFRED to win the competition.

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on January 06, 2011, 06:42:17 PM
All the best on your weight loss guys

Myself im on my own diet the food in great ormand street is bloody awlfull chicken and chips in the afternoon and chicken curry and a sweet of ruhbarb crumble and custard this evening stayed in my system for about four hours !!!!!!!!

I will also suggest watching fulham in the three kings, whilst playing tottenham AJs one on one with the keeper i jumped up thinking we were going to score.The only result was me breaking wind at the same time and losing a few ounces in me blow lamps....(Thats one for you fredster)
hahaha classic The Daddy  :54:

RidgeRider

finnster01

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 06, 2011, 11:09:01 PM
Finn,

You want weights tomorrow?

Yes please Mr RR.
I would appreciate if everybody try their best to get the weekly weigh ins every Friday their time. I'll pot around in the weekend to produce the stats and league tables and hopefully post the result every Monday assuming people are fairly diligent in reporting back  :045: :045:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Quote from: finnster01 on January 06, 2011, 11:13:16 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on January 06, 2011, 11:09:01 PM
Finn,

You want weights tomorrow?

Yes please Mr RR.
I would appreciate if everybody try their best to get the weekly weigh ins every Friday their time. I'll pot around in the weekend to produce the stats and league tables and hopefully post the result every Monday assuming people are fairly diligent in reporting back  :045: :045:

You should employ the tipping round DNF policy

clintclintdeuce

Sorry for the late reply... busy busy at work.

211 is the start for me... mind you a stone less then last year when the comp started!
The Dude abides.

finnster01

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 07, 2011, 02:26:35 AM

211 is the start for me... mind you a stone less then last year when the comp started!
Mr CCD,
Thanks for the number, but please PM me going fwd rather than post it on the thread (to keep the integrity of the competition). Cheers.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AmericanJames

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 07, 2011, 02:26:35 AM

I want a verification on that weight... im calling bollocks  :011:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult