more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AFC Bournemouth opinion

Started by Hugh Gentry, November 22, 2021, 09:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on November 22, 2021, 08:17:04 PM
We're on a run, which will end at some point. I can see where, but I don't want to jinx it and would love to be proved wrong.

From your 'matter of fact' view on other matters, it surprises me to see you embracing superstitious clap-trap.

Come on. Be bold. Don't hide. Tell us against whom you see our run ending.

General

people seem to be forgetting that we're only 1 point ahead of them and only went into first place last weekend, something which could change as early as tomorrow. The rivalry is bubbling up nicely, but I do hope Mitro has the last laugh.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: Arthur on November 23, 2021, 12:07:08 PM
We're on a run, which will end at some point. I can see where, but I don't want to jinx it and would love to be proved wrong.

From your 'matter of fact' view on other matters, it surprises me to see you embracing superstitious clap-trap.

Well clearly Bournemouth. We all know, deep down, it'll go either way. It doesn't have a draw written all over it. Some of our players have a point to prove, especially Mitro and I can see Parker setting up to get his players winding him up and getting him sent off.

blingo

He won't fall for that, and whilst they are hounding mitro, Harry, Neeskins and Fabio will score.
Blingo thinks Mitro hat trick tho.

Fulham 442

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on November 23, 2021, 02:05:19 PM

Well clearly Bournemouth. We all know, deep down, it'll go either way. It doesn't have a draw written all over it. Some of our players have a point to prove, especially Mitro and I can see Parker setting up to get his players winding him up and getting him sent off.
This is my worry regarding Mitro as he will be desperate to score against Bournemouth to prove a point.  As I posted on another thread I can see him scoring and getting in SP's face and getting a red....

BestOfBrede

Surely he has already proved a point?
I hope he realises that and doesn't feel he needs to use the B'mouth game to prove anything.
However, it would be the icing on the cake!

FFC1987

I wrote I think it'll be a draw and look, another example of the dismissive attitude people are calling you out for. Jeez

H4usuallysitting

I can see Seri scoring the first 3

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 23, 2021, 04:35:41 PM

I wrote I think it'll be a draw and look, another example of the dismissive attitude people are calling you out for. Jeez

I wasn't replying to you though. I dont think it will be a draw. If you do, that's fine. Jeez.

Donnie Lonegan

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 23, 2021, 06:02:31 PM
I can see Seri scoring the first 3

I think Wilson might get the second three.

Forever Fulham

I would not take Derby for granted.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. 

SG

Quote from: blingo on November 23, 2021, 02:32:30 PM
He won't fall for that, and whilst they are hounding mitro, Harry, Neeskins and Fabio will score.
Blingo thinks Mitro hat trick tho.

Mitro seems more relaxed and less antagonistic and confrontational in recent weeks maybe because of all his goals

SP

Quote from: Forever Fulham on November 23, 2021, 07:06:35 PM
I would not take Derby for granted.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. 

Oh so true unfortunately.

simplyfulham

My thoughts were it does have draw written all over it.

Parker will be keen not to lose to us because;
A) he won't want to give up ground to a title rival.

B) he's a cautious coach by nature and he knows we probably have more strength in depth than Bournemouth do.

C) he has too much pride to let his Bournemouth team lose to us after the way he walked out in the summer. He won't want it to look like he made the wrong choice.

Somerset Fulham

I'm wathing West Brom and they seem to be back at it again although they are yet to score.

There is no room for too many slips ups, they'll be on top of both us and Bournemouth given the chance if they continue to play the way they are at the moment.

Hugh Gentry

nice little half century there!

Dunstable Fulham

Bournemouth have a very talented squad but they have a manager who will want to play possession football against us - I think we will deal with that, break them
down and win the game by a couple of goals - Parker has no other way of playing.I actually think he is quite pragmatic and will see the bigger picture I.e promotion- a win at the cottage is not essential for that.

Dunstable Fulham

Somerset Fulham - I don't agree with you about West Brom at all - there is very little evidence to suggest you are correct in your assessment of WBA.

FFC1987

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on November 23, 2021, 06:51:18 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on November 23, 2021, 04:35:41 PM

I wasn't replying to you though. I dont think it will be a draw. If you do, that's fine. Jeez.

:beer: Jeeez :beer:

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on November 23, 2021, 09:38:59 PM
Somerset Fulham - I don't agree with you about West Brom at all - there is very little evidence to suggest you are correct in your assessment of WBA.

Cheers! And I don't care.  :54: