watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Brom

Started by ChesterTheTabby, November 23, 2021, 09:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Dropped points tonight... need to stay focused and beat a tough Derby outfit to widen the gap further.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

General

They've been dropping points quite regularly recently and are not looking guaranteed by any stretch for 3rd place after tonight's draw.

I'd say QPR,  Coventry and Stoke are all well within reach and any team up to seventh are two wins behind, which if they keep dropping points is feasible to catch up.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: General on November 23, 2021, 09:47:42 PM
They've been dropping points quite regularly recently and are not looking guaranteed by any stretch for 3rd place after tonight's draw.

I'd say QPR,  Coventry and Stoke are all well within reach and any team up to seventh are two wins behind, which if they keep dropping points is feasible to catch up.

They're looking like playoffs at best... Ismael is in hot water, for sure.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FFC1987

I really did think they'd be a bit more robust than current showing to be fair, but hey, keep widening the gap tomorrow and proving me wrng.

bencher

To put another spin on this result, they bettered our result at Blackpool by 1 point. But if we are able to win tomorrow though, the daylight between us and third place will be quite substantial.

Sgt Fulham

Just hope they keep dropping points and keep their manager. The right manager could have them pushing us a lot harder. We mustn't give them the chance.

Ruislip White

They deserved to win today, but just couldn't finish.  Good to see as they earlier in the season, it felt they always got over the line.

Arthur

It made me smile when I read some Baggies fans are now calling Ismael 'Tony Pulis with towels'.

Even if we gain points on them tomorrow night, I think we'll do well to extend that to the weekend. Playing Saturday lunchtime after a Wednesday fixture is a challenge when your opponents will have had an extra 24 hours' rest and are coming off the back of a confidence-boosting result themselves.

AJW48361

Surely freshen up the squad Saturday lunchtime or Rotate tomorrow night.