https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby fans

Started by shepperton white, November 24, 2021, 11:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

What did the Roman's ever do for us

Penfold

I wasn't at the Baseball Ground that day but know people who were and the treatment they received from Derby 'fans' that day sounded disgusting. If I'd experienced it, I'd imagine I'd dislike them to my dieing day.

I'm aware that many of their current fans had nothing to do with the events that day. But for those that are still around who were actively involved, I'm quite glad their club is in the doggy doo. I also hope we stuff them and that they behave themselves in League One.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Riversider on November 24, 2021, 01:57:49 PM
When I read threads like this it's all so easy to identify those that were there that day (as I was) and those that weren't,
What should we have next, a Gillingham fans appreciation thread?
I hope we win 5 nil and their supporters coach breaks down, the more suffering the better.
I'm with you Riversider..... but then again Im old and  bitter!!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bobbo

Arthur, I'm 100% with you on all you've said there . It was their disgraceful behaviour that keeps me feeling the way I do .
Shame the authorities didn't deal with it.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 24, 2021, 03:58:26 PM
What did the Roman's ever do for us

I was there and all I can remember is that they built straight roads so their cohorts could match quicker to battles.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on November 24, 2021, 04:26:44 PM
When I read threads like this it's all so easy to identify those that were there that day (as I was) and those that weren't,
I hope we win 5 nil and their supporters coach breaks down, the more suffering the better.
I'm with you Riversider..... but then again Im old and  bitter!!!
COYW

I shall not forget, revenge can be sweet and can be a dish best served cold.
If you wait by the banks of the river Thames long enough, you will watch the bodies of your enemies float by.
So tonight I hope Fulham FC will remind Derby County what a dam good hiding feels like.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Donnie Lonegan

What happened that day was disgraceful, I hope we stuff them out of sight.

ianthailand

Quote from: whitejc on November 24, 2021, 01:36:43 PM
Quote from: shepperton white on November 24, 2021, 11:38:32 AM
I know I'm going to get some stick, but I'll say it anyway.  People keep harking about events that took place 40 odd years ago - get over it! 

some of is remember 40 years ago far easier than what we did yesterday
Never a truer word John. Keep up the good work on your daily post, you're a star.

SuffolkWhite

I was there and have disliked them ever since, no reason to change now. I don't dislike any other club as I am not bothered by them,  but Derby due to that day deserve all the negative karma going.

3 points please!!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Lighthouse

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 24, 2021, 06:22:05 PM
I was there and have disliked them ever since, no reason to change now. I don't dislike any other club as I am not bothered by them,  but Derby due to that day deserve all the negative karma going.

3 points please!!!!

I had a bad car crash in Suffolk. Years ago now and everybody in the car bar me is dead. But I hate Suffolk and everybody with any connections with it.

I don't but it makes as much sense as this thread.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 24, 2021, 06:31:43 PM

3 points please!!!!

I had a bad car crash in Suffolk. Years ago now and everybody in the car bar me is dead. But I hate Suffolk and everybody with any connections with it.

You can keep making the same nonsensical terrible comparisons all you like, it won't stop the fact that people had an unpleasant experience with Derby and the fans, and so, hold a dislike for them. I'm also pretty sure these same people are civil to say work colleagues or people they know who support Derby, just don't wish the club prosperity.

YankeeJim

Grudges?
When are you lot going to pay for burning the White House?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

FFC1987

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 24, 2021, 06:40:10 PM
Grudges?
When are you lot going to pay for burning the White House?

:005:

Lighthouse

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 24, 2021, 06:34:46 PM

3 points please!!!!

You can keep making the same nonsensical terrible comparisons all you like, it won't stop the fact that people had an unpleasant experience with Derby and the fans, and so, hold a dislike for them. I'm also pretty sure these same people are civil to say work colleagues or people they know who support Derby, just don't wish the club prosperity.

There is a difference from not wishing them success and prosperity than actually disliking people so much because they happen to support a club that 40 years ago committed a crime that wasn't punished. You can wrap it up as much as you like. But what you and every other poster on this thread is doing is no better than the yob, the racist, the sexist, the National Front Supporter. You are peddling hate against  a bunch of people, most of whom are guilty of nothing but supporting a football club. It is you and everybody else on these threads that are being nonsensical. I am embarrassed by it and embarrassed by those who seem to love it and jump on the thread. I am a proud Fulham fan who remembers that day very well. But I am more embarrassed today by you and the fans on this thread then I was by the Derby Fans and football authorities.

BestOfBrede

Holier than thou eh Lighthouse!
You probably wasn't even there!

FFC1987

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 24, 2021, 06:53:51 PM

3 points please!!!!

There is a difference from not wishing them success and prosperity than actually disliking people so much because they happen to support a club that 40 years ago committed a crime that wasn't punished. You can wrap it up as much as you like. But what you and every other poster on this thread is doing is no better than the yob, the racist, the sexist, the National Front Supporter. You are peddling hate against  a bunch of people, most of whom are guilty of nothing but supporting a football club. It is you and everybody else on these threads that are being nonsensical. I am embarrassed by it and embarrassed by those who seem to love it and jump on the thread. I am a proud Fulham fan who remembers that day very well. But I am more embarrassed today by you and the fans on this thread then I was by the Derby Fans and football authorities.

Another laughable post. I just read this entire thread again and the worst thing someone said was hoping the fans bus breaks down. The absolute humility people!!!!!

I know your one for sensationalist posts but I'm sure I speak for many people when I say, that post was utterly embarrassing even for the you, so well done on topping that achievement. WHats even more laughable, I wasn't there that day, and I don't hold the same grudges others do. In fact, I have family who support them and I literally have no issue with them. I just don't like sanctimonious whelps who can;t handle one person not liking another because you think its time they let go. Get over yourself.

So yeh, I could care less of your precious feelings of embarrassment. You can quite frankly, shove it.

Lighthouse

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 24, 2021, 07:03:57 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on November 24, 2021, 06:53:51 PM

3 points please!!!!

Another laughable post. I just read this entire thread again and the worst thing someone said was hoping the fans bus breaks down. The absolute humility people!!!!!

I know your one for sensationalist posts but I'm sure I speak for many people when I say, that post was utterly embarrassing even for the you, so well done on topping that achievement. WHats even more laughable, I wasn't there that day, and I don't hold the same grudges others do. In fact, I have family who support them and I literally have no issue with them. I just don't like sanctimonious whelps who can;t handle one person not liking another because you think its time they let go. Get over yourself.

So yeh, I could care less of your precious feelings of embarrassment. You can quite frankly, shove it.

Well as I suspected. I very grown up reply. Believe me your opinion means as much to me as mine does to you. But as an adult I don't need to ask you to 'shove it'  Now calm down before your bed time and enjoy tonight's match.

FFCFOREVER

This. Could'nt have put it better myself.

Lighthouse

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 24, 2021, 06:58:03 PM
Holier than thou eh Lighthouse!
You probably wasn't even there!

Yes I am holier than most. Which is why I don't hold 40 year old grudges.

FFC1987

Complains about immature responses. Makes immature response. Couldn't make it up.