2 (0.9%)
Knockaert     sub 78'
1 (0.4%)
Onomah        sub 66'
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 222

Voting closed: November 26, 2021, 10:30:53 PM

love4ffc

A big gamble that sadly did not pay off due to the likes of Mitro not being in today's squad.  So, who was your FoF MOTM and why? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

Ream for me. He was imperious in defence and compensated well for Tosin who was having a bit of a mare.

bobbo

Tim ream by a country mile . Nobody should need to make any justification he stood out dealt with everything that came his way .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

HV71

Ream - didn't really put a foot wrong all night. Very composed and his anticipation and ability to read the game shone through. Excellent performance from him

SP

Gazzaniga because he actually caught a cross.

Radiowhite

Carborundum

Whitestone

Tim Ream really stood out. Calm and composed.

Andy S

Ream was nigh on perfect tonight. Tosin was a liability tonight. Hector was much better last Saturday. It was a. Hard game although I still think Derby will be relegated

jarv

Tim Ream.  reading of the game was excellent, distribution was excellent. What more can you ask from a central defender.

OtherHodgson

Ream broke up play so many times and always in the right place.

COYW!!!

Pluto

Ream didn't put a foot wrong. Best he's been since his player of the year season.

rebel

Wilson wasn't his 'usual' busy bee self. Looked to be well contained.

Snibbo

Quote from: love4ffc on November 24, 2021, 10:30:53 PM
A big gamble that sadly did not pay off due to the likes of Mitro not being in today's squad.  So, who was your FoF MOTM and why? 

"Gamble"?  6 or 7 players sick

perry geyton

Tim Ream didn't put a foot wrong
No brainer

S.F.Sorrow

Carvalho by miles. A class above the rest.

I can't believe Robinson is still starting. Bambi on ice.

Sting of the North

Carvalho. The kid is for real and could have scored 3 with a little luck. Gazza was good. Ream also had a good game, but can't agree that he didn't set a foot wrong. He is still weak 1 on 1, and slow to get back, but his excellent reading of the game makes up for most of it.

Count Flapula

Best I've seen Carvalho play over 90mins.

Previous games he has shown his class in cameos, yesterday was really starting to take more responsibility and really tried to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Some of his touches and runs around players were sublime. So strong for a tiny bloke - defenders nudge him and expect him to go flying but he has a very Messi-esque low centre of gravity he bounces back immediately and takes the ball around them and away.

The space he made to even get a shot away when he hit the post was class, very unlucky not to score.

Was even telling Muniz where to move and run so shows his confidence is growing - starting to play like a man instead of a talented boy.

He is going to be some player - crying shame if he goes for nothing.

That said, as others have said already Ream was top class too so a coin flip for me.

Holders

Ream was a rock but I was impressed by Carvalho. Although he didn't score he was real class with his easy balance and poise. Dare I say it, it was the most skilful I've seen in a Fulham shirt. Up there with Berbatov but 100 times the work-rate.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)