watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Preston and Silvas comments

Started by LC, November 25, 2021, 07:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC

Silvas pre game comments: https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/november/25/pre-preston-press-conference/

Looks like a lot of the players that played against Derby were not fit- sounds like they all had the flu/norovirus (what I saw on here).

Hopefully we will have them back for Saturday. We just need to find 3 points this weekend.

Then a good week to prepare for Bournemouth.

filham

The players will probably be travelling to Preston tomorrow, it is more realistic to think the number with the virus will have increased by then than recovered.

ALG01

Clearly the squad is not in top condition and that was apparent in the derby game
Whether it is now passed we shall have to wait and see but could be a chance for some to step up.

For instance, when Knockers came on he looked brilliant... maybe time for him to show his talent.

WestSussexWhite

As far as I'm aware, there have been no new infections. However, the 3 doubts are Cairney, Mitro and Wilson, although Wilson may be on the bench

junior white

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on November 26, 2021, 02:14:55 PM
As far as I'm aware, there have been no new infections. However, the 3 doubts are Cairney, Mitro and Wilson, although Wilson may be on the bench
Are you able to check? I have heard both BDR and Reed are worse than earlier in the week and are doubts for the weekend

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: junior white on November 26, 2021, 03:16:13 PM
Are you able to check? I have heard both BDR and Reed are worse than earlier in the week and are doubts for the weekend

Hi mate, my friend advised me that, BDR has pretty much fully recovered, he was the first person to get it as he brought it back from international duty. Mitro and TC got it last so are highly doubtful. Wilson *should be involved* in some capacity. I don't believe anyone has got worse since Wednesday, but this update was from last night so may have changed. Was told that there is a good chance Knockaert starts too

junior white

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on November 26, 2021, 08:57:28 PM

Hi mate, my friend advised me that, BDR has pretty much fully recovered, he was the first person to get it as he brought it back from international duty. Mitro and TC got it last so are highly doubtful. Wilson *should be involved* in some capacity. I don't believe anyone has got worse since Wednesday, but this update was from last night so may have changed. Was told that there is a good chance Knockaert starts too
Thats grea thanks, i just heard 3rd hand that the two i mentioned were not better but worse so thats a positive you have given

bog

I wonder if Kieran Bowie will be in the squad.

perry geyton

Quote from: junior white on November 26, 2021, 09:14:08 PM

Thats grea thanks, i just heard 3rd hand that the two i mentioned were not better but worse so thats a positive you have given

Knockeart starts 😎

Colton F.C.

Quote from: perry geyton on November 26, 2021, 09:35:50 PM
Quote from: junior white on November 26, 2021, 09:14:08 PM

Knockeart starts 😎
Cometh the hour :Haynes The Maestro: