watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky pundits

Started by Baszab, November 27, 2021, 12:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Can Sky ever find a pundit that has some connection to FFC ?
There's always the opposition represented by an ex-player/manager

bog

I thought just the same.

Baszab

More unadulterated crap from the commentators after TWO handballs that led to the goal

3 Cherries

Preston are totally outplaying us - they deserve to win at the moment

Fulham 442

Quote from: Baszab on November 27, 2021, 02:03:48 PM
More unadulterated crap from the commentators after TWO handballs that led to the goal
Exactly right.  That goal should never have stood but to make out Preston deserved it regardless  because they were playing well is absurd!

3 Cherries

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 27, 2021, 02:08:21 PM
Exactly right.  That goal should never have stood but to make out Preston deserved it regardless  because they were playing well is absurd!
if we had done the same we wouldn't of complained

Baszab

Commentators now saying that the officials cant be faulted just because they didn't see the handballs

Black and White Town

The commentators are an embarrassment

Penfold

Was it Don Goodman as the summariser? Whoever it was, he's stealing a living.

Black and White Town

And now they're wanging on saying Robinson's challenge should be a red card. Come off it.

Jock White

Not to mention Riis elbowing Rodak in the face during the goal build up

The Cravenette

Quote from: Baszab on November 27, 2021, 12:30:03 PM
Can Sky ever find a pundit that has some connection to FFC ?
There's always the opposition represented by an ex-player/manager

This is so true. There always seems to be an ex manager or player from the opposition and then some random. There are plenty of pundits out there with a Fulham connection, why don't they use them.

I wonder who they will have next Friday.

Ronnief

What would everyone say if Robinson had not made that challenge? That was a goal saving challenge.
He played sensibly after the booking so well done Robinson. 092.gif

Pock

Scot Parker's wife probably

ron

I'm getting on a bit these days and I'm beginning to think that listening to Sky is hazardous to my health. The nonsense they've spouted about that goal is an embarrassment and, come to that, offensive.

Bill2

I really hate it when people say the opposition deserved it as they were playing well. Not well enough to score a non controversial goal. We should have beaten Reading and Derby because we were such better than them, but we failed to score enough goals so didn't deserve to win.

filham

Quote from: Jock White on November 27, 2021, 02:44:17 PM
Yes, I thought there was a foul on our keeper and then two handballs that lead to the goal.
I agree that we hardly deserved a win on our second half performance but then it is goals that count.

ALG01

Quote from: filham on November 27, 2021, 03:17:35 PM
Quote from: Jock White on November 27, 2021, 02:44:17 PM
Yes, I thought there was a foul on our keeper and then two handballs that lead to the goal.
I agree that we hardly deserved a win on our second half performance but then it is goals that count.

exactly.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: Bill2 on November 27, 2021, 02:54:31 PM
I really hate it when people say the opposition deserved it as they were playing well. Not well enough to score a non controversial goal. We should have beaten Reading and Derby because we were such better than them, but we failed to score enough goals so didn't deserve to win.

You do realise that key players have been sick, don't you? And teams up their game against us at rhe best of times. I'm not sure why you think we deserve to win every fame to be honest.

WindyCity

Yes, ref missed the double handball goal, would have been overturned if VAR was available.  That said, credit to Preston.  They outplayed FFC the end of the first half and most of the second half.  FFC happy to get the away point. 

The Sky broadcasters were making excuses for their goal and still felt it was a 'good' goal.  That was a bit too much.  Anyway, happy for the point, and credit to Preston.