more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we play like that against Bournemouth

Started by 3 Cherries, November 27, 2021, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

Quote from: mancwhite on November 27, 2021, 02:38:29 PM
I think we have to give them the benefit of the doubt today that's the only rational explanation I can come with up. With Norovirus you would expect them to weaken as the game went on. Thought Odoi did well but Rodak very disappointing.

???  I don't blame him in any way for the goal.  His handling today was, as always, excellent.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Deeping_white on November 27, 2021, 02:32:13 PM
Quote from: 3 Cherries on November 27, 2021, 02:30:46 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on November 27, 2021, 02:28:46 PM
Do you have a pre set list of threads to post after a game where we don't win because you don't seem to do it when we do?

Are you the thought police?

Nope but it's funny how you only post new threads when we don't win, a phenomenon that's happened after both the Derby game and this one, almost like you were chomping at the bit after 7 straight wins
Yep I agree, the moniker is a bit suspect too imho!!!

SouthernWhite

Bournemouth should be concerned too - wasting a 2 goals lead and their CB sent off.

Caedal

Thats a huge psychological blow for Bournemouth

ChesterTheTabby

two weekends in a row 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place have all drawn.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deeping_white

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 27, 2021, 04:49:29 PM
Do you have a pre set list of threads to post after a game where we don't win because you don't seem to do it when we do?

Nope but it's funny how you only post new threads when we don't win, a phenomenon that's happened after both the Derby game and this one, almost like you were chomping at the bit after 7 straight wins

Suspect we might not hear from them for a while now Bournemouth bottled a 2 goal lead...👀

cookieg

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 27, 2021, 04:49:19 PM
I think we have to give them the benefit of the doubt today that's the only rational explanation I can come with up. With Norovirus you would expect them to weaken as the game went on. Thought Odoi did well but Rodak very disappointing.

???  I don't blame him in any way for the goal.  His handling today was, as always, excellent.

But if f Gazza had been in goal then this board would have gone into full scapegoat mode.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Deeping_white on November 27, 2021, 04:59:49 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 27, 2021, 04:49:29 PM

Suspect we might not hear from them for a while now Bournemouth bottled a 2 goal lead...👀
That would be good!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: 3 Cherries on November 27, 2021, 02:28:05 PM
I wonder what the score will be...?

But we won't
and if you knew anything about football you would not have even brought this thread up. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 27, 2021, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: 3 Cherries on November 27, 2021, 02:28:05 PM
I wonder what the score will be...?

But we won't
and if you knew anything about football you would not have even brought this thread up. 
I agree that we won't, not possible to repeat a display like that, presumably some of the players will be able to perform on Friday, can't all remain ill for another 6 days!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Dunstable Fulham

We definitely won't ! I actually think we will win the game comfortably- 4-1/5-1

Sgt Fulham

Great point on the road given the circumstances! Looking forward to our game against Bournemouth.

itombomb

Quote from: cookieg on November 27, 2021, 05:06:21 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 27, 2021, 04:49:19 PM

But if f Gazza had been in goal then this board would have gone into full scapegoat mode.
I agree with that (and I think Rodak is much better than Gazzaniga).

Ignoring the hand ball, if you had VAR they wouldn't have ruled the goal out for a foul on Rodak. He should have been stronger.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on November 27, 2021, 09:23:11 PM
We definitely won't ! I actually think we will win the game comfortably- 4-1/5-1
No clean sheet??... is that a pop at Rodak 🤣🤣🤣👍👍⚽️⚽️ 064.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

cottage expat

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 27, 2021, 09:51:34 PM
Great point on the road given the circumstances! Looking forward to our game against Bournemouth.

Agree. After completely controlling the first half an hour it was obvious that the lingering effects of the virus with less than 3 days between matches took their toll. We'll be back on form for Bournemouth!