more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we play like that against Bournemouth

Started by 3 Cherries, November 27, 2021, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Cherries

Deeping_white

Do you have a pre set list of threads to post after a game where we don't win because you don't seem to do it when we do?

sarnian

Syd Cupp

Probably win 1-0 as they wont be scoring via hand ball.
Plus we should all be fit.
Daft post..!

3 Cherries

Quote from: Deeping_white on November 27, 2021, 02:28:46 PM
Do you have a pre set list of threads to post after a game where we don't win because you don't seem to do it when we do?

Are you the thought police?

Twig

We have time to recover from a virulent virus that's been running through the squad, I'm sure we will be back to our best by then. How about giving the lads some credit for battling through two games when so many of them have suffered illness?

Deeping_white

Quote from: 3 Cherries on November 27, 2021, 02:30:46 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on November 27, 2021, 02:28:46 PM

Are you the thought police?

Nope but it's funny how you only post new threads when we don't win, a phenomenon that's happened after both the Derby game and this one, almost like you were chomping at the bit after 7 straight wins

Somerset Fulham

And out of the woodwork they come....

As posted elsewhere, the squad is riddled with a virus so I'm good with that result this week.

Radiowhite

I have no doubt we will play much better against Bournemouth

mancwhite

I think we have to give them the benefit of the doubt today that's the only rational explanation I can come with up. With Norovirus you would expect them to weaken as the game went on. Thought Odoi did well but Rodak very disappointing.
Your just too good to be true Fulham

Jules

I predicted a 1-1 before the match. Take a point in tough circumstances with sickness and a handball goal against which shouldn't have been allowed. I fancy us to beat Bmth next week when we are back to full fitness at home.

Woolly Mammoth

We ground out a 1 1 draw away to a team that will prove difficult to play against anyone.
A tale of two halves and they only scored through a controversial goal. That is football, thank goodness we did not lose, we gained a precious point and that for me is a moral victory considering the illness that has ravaged the camp.
My only disappointment is that we looked as though we needed somebody in the second half to put their foot on the ball.
Nevertheless our unbeaten run continues because we are hard to beat and hard to score against.
The first 90 plus minutes are the most important.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Bournmouth will be another game on another day against another team with different players and different tactics.
Hopefully our players will be back to full fitness with Cairney and Tete available as possible starters.
As for the result, who can say but we should be in with a shout and if we do we will be top of the table at the end of the game.

WindyCity

Some of the players who were recently sick will have a week to rest and recover.  I expect FFC to come out strong next Friday.  Big game, nice test.  CC should be rocking!

COYW!

colinwhite

We wont play like that against Bournmouthe. But it has to be said that nothing came off for us today and all of our front 4 were very poor ,including Mitro who got nothing right all afternoon. Outmuscled and trying to be too clever constantly back heeling or flicking the ball to noone ,was a constant in our attacking play . Cant see that happeneing on friday. But our players have been superb and can put this game behind them and may be even more fired up against Parkers team as a result.

bog

Quote from: Twig on November 27, 2021, 02:30:57 PM
We have time to recover from a virulent virus that's been running through the squad, I'm sure we will be back to our best by then. How about giving the lads some credit for battling through two games when so many of them have suffered illness?

+1. With a little bit of luck we could have beaten Derby and today they really battled not to lose.  :54:

092.gif 

SP

Red card for Lerma, not sure if he's a great miss next week?

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: SP on November 27, 2021, 04:28:55 PM

He's a starter, any red is a good red at that point.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Jules

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on November 27, 2021, 04:33:01 PM
Quote from: SP on November 27, 2021, 04:28:55 PM

He's a starter, any red is a good red at that point.
And Lerma is standing in at the back as Cahill is injured today apparently, so hopefully this suspension weakens them a bit for next week although not sure of the extent of Cahill's knock

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"