watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keep an eye on Sheffield United

Started by Riversider, November 28, 2021, 03:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I will only say that three weeks ago I told people to watch out for Blackburn and was laughed at. Six points gained on us in five matches . Who is laughing now and Yes we did beat them 7-0?

ChesterTheTabby

They look a quality side. We'll need our mojo back to get past them the second time.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Riversider

Quote from: Riversider on November 28, 2021, 03:41:29 PM
My tip to win the play offs, best we claim one of the top two places 🙏🏻

Posted this back in November when nobody gave them a chance,  stick by what I said, can see them going up,
It might be a really poor division this season but those playoffs are going to be one hell of a battle, I pray to God that we don't have to be part of them.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Riversider on February 04, 2022, 10:48:27 PM
Quote from: Riversider on November 28, 2021, 03:41:29 PM
My tip to win the play offs, best we claim one of the top two places 🙏🏻

Posted this back in November when nobody gave them a chance,  stick by what I said, can see them going up,
It might be a really poor division this season but those playoffs are going to be one hell of a battle, I pray to God that we don't have to be part of them.

Agree with this, the play offs is going to be brutal this year. We need another 33 points from our final 18 games to ensure we don't get the play offs

MartyFFC

Yeah I mean with the likes of Billy Sharp and David McGoldrick leading the line there's absolutely no way we could compete

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: MartyFFC on February 05, 2022, 10:51:00 AM
Yeah I mean with the likes of Billy Sharp and David McGoldrick leading the line there's absolutely no way we could compete

Not necessarily looking at Sheff United but the play offs as a whole this year is looking ultra competitive. Possibly the most competitive for a while

MartyFFC

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on February 05, 2022, 11:22:01 AM

Not necessarily looking at Sheff United but the play offs as a whole this year is looking ultra competitive. Possibly the most competitive for a while
Yeah would agree with that; my money's on Middlesbrough

Riversider

Just had a look at the table and three of the teams that I fancy to be a big part of the play offs, Sheffield United,  Forest and Boro are all currently outside of the top 6 !!
It's going to be one hell of a finish.

Hugh Gentry

Also, don't forget, we have lost one game in the last 18, top of our agenda should be worrying about Sheffield United

Riversider

Rhian Brewster out injured for the season,  how your season can turn in an instant, could prove to be a fatal blow for them.

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: Riversider on February 08, 2022, 03:43:04 AM
Rhian Brewster out injured for the season,  how your season can turn in an instant, could prove to be a fatal blow for them.
I really think you should get a season ticket at Brammal Lane, you have far more interest in them than Fulham.

MartyFFC

Quote from: Riversider on February 08, 2022, 03:43:04 AM
3 goals in 41 appearances

sarnian

The chasing pack are all playing each other this month so points will be dropped which means if we have a good February then we should have an increased lead going into March

Riversider

Quote from: sarnian on February 08, 2022, 09:12:05 AM
The chasing pack are all playing each other this month so points will be dropped which means if we have a good February then we should have an increased lead going into March
The next five games are all winnable,  game Six is Blackburn at home, win that and promotion is ours to lose.

SG

Quote from: Riversider on February 08, 2022, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: sarnian on February 08, 2022, 09:12:05 AM
The next five games are all winnable,  game Six is Blackburn at home, win that and promotion is ours to lose.

Given where we are, promotion is already ours to lose and I'm usually pessimistic