https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As it stands, Blackburn are now

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 18, 2021, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

1 point behind boscombe.... Blackburn currently 1 nil up against Birmingham

Stoneleigh Loyalist

And I still say that I was laughed at when I said - Watch Blackburn!
Since we thumped them they have not looked back.

Jules

How can Blackburn be just 3 points behind us now?! Crazy form they are on. We definitely need a win Monday to build a bit more of a lead from 3rd and 4th.

keithh

Blawarmy

Seems our 7 nil win kick-started their season

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Jules on December 18, 2021, 04:13:37 PM
How can Blackburn be just 3 points behind us now?! Crazy form they are on. We definitely need a win Monday to build a bit more of a lead from 3rd and 4th.

We've still got a game in hand & better goal difference

Jules

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 18, 2021, 04:33:08 PM

Getting too close for comfort though with our dropped points last few games

PaulJ123

Yeah bit nervy now, need to hit some form quickly.

AJW48361

Sheffield United a real tough game on  Monday if it goes ahead.

ChesterTheTabby

That Blackburn side and Bereton-Diaz are legit. We play them in three to four weeks I think. We better get back to dominant, winning ways if we are to beat them.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FFC1987

Such a massive opportunity for us Monday.....Blackburn aside, big results for us! Please don't be typical Fulham and limp this result. Would be huge for mentality of teams around us.

SP

Would feel genuinly sorry for them if Brereton Diaz is off in January to Leeds.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: SP on December 18, 2021, 07:59:59 PM
Would feel genuinly sorry for them if Brereton Diaz is off in January to Leeds.

He would quickly be thrown off my books of "players I enjoy" and into "fodder bin"
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

LC

I like Brereton, if you look at the majority of his goals they're in and around the box. He's not a traditional winger/forward by any means, I think he would do really well playing just off Mitrovic. Fabio Carv will be just as effective on the wing.

Think he's a player the club will go for if we go up, providing he stays at Blackburn in January and Blackburn fail to win promotion.

BestOfBrede

I think I'm correct in saying that the last time we and Blackburn went up, WE stayed upfront 13 seasons?
I'm quite happy if that's true and they come up with us, again!

Sgt Fulham

Coventry two months ago, Stoke a month ago, QPR two weeks ago, Blackburn now. Keep calm and let the squad do the talking.

filham

Two games at the Cottage now which should be run of the mill games for a top of the table team become critical matches because of our recent dip in results.
Win these two and we will again feel like promotion favourites, fail to win and we will have big doubts.

Andy S

Even the best teams in this league have bad patches. That includes Blackburn, Bournemouth as well as us. At the moment there is no need to panic and nobody is beating us

filham

Quote from: Jules on December 18, 2021, 04:44:58 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 18, 2021, 04:33:08 PM
We have dropped eight points from the last four games, that is relegation form, A win against the in form Sheffield team is now much needed. It sounds as if we have a fit squad and the manager has good options available , lets hope we hit form.

Getting too close for comfort though with our dropped points last few games

Fernhurst

Really require a win tomorrow. Need to start our fight back so teams are saying "Fulham will take some shifting "
It was about this time last season Leeds started to accelerate away.
Gonna need some real intensity cos SU are no mugs.
COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.