more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2021/22

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, December 25, 2021, 01:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Dennis out and Neco in.

Thank you Dennis for 5.5 years. Really hope we get a chance to say goodbye properly.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

LC

Said it a few times on here, I just hadn't feeling that Fabio would stay. I believe he'll sign a new contract with the club after we win the league.

copthornemike

Well now that's over but you want to continue and have a bit of fun, or are unhappy with our incoming flood of players, have a look at the long list of free agents;

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=2021&yt0=Show

Carlos Tevez anyone? Oh, and before anyone replies, it isn't a serious suggestion  :hook:.

We Are Premier League

Did any club in the league sign someone that we would have wanted (on the same terms)?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/plus/?saison_id=2021&s_w=w&leihe=3&intern=0

Maybe one or two but not any deal that i REALLY wanted us to get instead.

Not having loads of new average players will make it so much easier IF we go up.

Fulham 442

Quote from: St Eve on February 01, 2022, 12:35:57 AM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on February 01, 2022, 12:29:45 AM
Sorry all misinformed about Williams possibly falling through. I've decided I'm not going to post anymore stuff in here now as tbh it's not worth the aggro. If anyone wants anything feel free to message me but I'm just a bit fed up having to justify myself every time it doesn't quite happen as I say it might happen
Sorry to hear that. I find your posts very informative. Ignore the know it alls
:plus one:

ianthailand

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2022, 11:18:46 PM
Excellent
Anything better then letting him go to that cheat of a club!
If he's not happy about it - tough
+1

ianthailand

Quote from: Denver Fulham on January 31, 2022, 11:57:23 PM
I don't know why people are celebrating this. We may have just biffed 8m and have a ticked-off key player.

It's fun to laugh at Liverpool, but we could come out of this badly. Why does every window end up with a deal falling through because we fail to get paperwork done in time?
Bang on Denver. Not the best deal for FFC. We had him for the season +8 Mil now we go to tribunal and get virtually nothing. Scumpool will say he had 6 months left on his contract now he's out and value is considerably down. Now i hope he goes anywhere other than there even if we only get 400,000 like we did for Moussa MK2.

ianthailand

Quote from: Blawarmy on February 01, 2022, 12:12:24 AM
Quote from: Chi_FFC on February 01, 2022, 12:11:07 AM
?s=20&t=BsiwdVRhFj7f2T7F6emJzQ
Thank you Denis. Smashing bloke. Good luck fella.
Fully endorsed not the greatest but fully committed every game. Enjoy the rest of your career/life young man.

ianthailand

Sorry all misinformed about Williams possibly falling through. I've decided I'm not going to post anymore stuff in here now as tbh it's not worth the aggro. If anyone wants anything feel free to message me but I'm just a bit fed up having to justify myself every time it doesn't quite happen as I say it might happen
That is sad news WSW. Don't let a couple of no nothing poo's spoil it for your supporters. I for one thank you very much for your contribution over the years.
Thankyou mod. couldn't spell poo.

SG

WSW - I'm not worried if your information is 100% wrong. It's all a bit of fun and adds intrigue to the final day's events - events over which none of us have any say but events on which we all have plenty to say 😂

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: JoeS on February 01, 2022, 12:30:02 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on February 01, 2022, 12:25:02 AM
Quote from: JoeS on February 01, 2022, 12:23:02 AM
Great deadline day for us in the end. Key position addressed, youngsters loaned out, somehow kept Fabio.

One thing from me, stop giving attention to so called "in the knows".

We were told by a certain someone that Odoi wouldn't leave until the summer. We were also told that Williams deal looked like being off MINUTES before it was officially announced and that a second player was in the pipeline (spoiler alert, there was never another player close to joining today)
ridiculous post, WSW is normally on the money and is simply relaying what he has heard from a source, stop going after people who are just fans and trying to inform.

After 60 posts, thats quite a claim.

ITKs here generally are just that. Doesn't mean that they will always get it right (these situations are fluid), but they know what's what.

Not sure why the amount of posts I've made is relevant but fair enough, fully appreciate that they are putting their necks on the line and football transfers are ever-changing. My point is simply frustration at someone clearly pretending to be ITK, take a look back at their posts and you will see they have never called something which hadn't already been leaked to the press

junior white

Quote from: ianthailand on February 01, 2022, 04:46:49 AM
I don't know why people are celebrating this. We may have just biffed 8m and have a ticked-off key player.

It's fun to laugh at Liverpool, but we could come out of this badly. Why does every window end up with a deal falling through because we fail to get paperwork done in time?
Bang on Denver. Not the best deal for FFC. We had him for the season +8 Mil now we go to tribunal and get virtually nothing. Scumpool will say he had 6 months left on his contract now he's out and value is considerably down. Now i hope he goes anywhere other than there even if we only get 400,000 like we did for Moussa MK2.
If he leaves England the fee will be smaller for sure, but if he stays we will get a fee similar if not more than we did for Elliott. Could be more as he has played more games than Elliott I believe.

HV71

Please don't stop WSW - your posts are genuinely appreciated. Those that are critical simply don't have the brain power to understand the complexities of the situation - their problem not yours

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: HV71 on February 01, 2022, 07:07:12 AM
Please don't stop WSW - your posts are genuinely appreciated. Those that are critical simply don't have the brain power to understand the complexities of the situation - their problem not yours
You could sign a player yourself and people would question you... ignore them.. your input is very much appreciated 👏 👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Oakeshott

"Sorry all misinformed about Williams possibly falling through. I've decided I'm not going to post anymore stuff in here now as tbh it's not worth the aggro. If anyone wants anything feel free to message me but I'm just a bit fed up having to justify myself every time it doesn't quite happen as I say it might happen"

WSW - you have absolutely nothing for which to apologise. The BBC no less got it wrong when stating the Cav deal was over the line. It is clear that even when a deal is being worked on, it is not done until the contract is finally signed.

Like others who have posted, I find your info on what those within the Club are thinking/trying to get done interesting and hope you won't let a couple of negative posts stop you sharing it with us again as and when appropriate.

StuinSalop

Quote from: ianthailand on February 01, 2022, 04:46:49 AM

Who know how this will end up, something may click into place and he could sign another contract with us.  Football can be quite unpredictable.  It's important we are not seen as a soft touch, this was a good window, could have maybe done with a few more out but we have quality in every position with quality backup.  Fab is one player that would be very difficult to replace esp in the championship.  Quinna was suppose to have been an under study and failed badly.  Let Fab help us get promoted and worry about the rest after that.

StuinSalop

Quote from: Oakeshott on February 01, 2022, 08:09:48 AM
"Sorry all misinformed about Williams possibly falling through. I've decided I'm not going to post anymore stuff in here now as tbh it's not worth the aggro. If anyone wants anything feel free to message me but I'm just a bit fed up having to justify myself every time it doesn't quite happen as I say it might happen"

WSW - you have absolutely nothing for which to apologise. The BBC no less got it wrong when stating the Cav deal was over the line. It is clear that even when a deal is being worked on, it is not done until the contract is finally signed.

Like others who have posted, I find your info on what those within the Club are thinking/trying to get done interesting and hope you won't let a couple of negative posts stop you sharing it with us again as and when appropriate.

Don't let the idiots stop you, it's only one or two, 95% of fans love reading these posts.  Many fans on here never post just read and enjoy the speculation, my Dad being one of them and he is 91 years old.

Jem

Most of us know that a deal is never done until all the  i's are dotted and the t's crossed. Most of us understand that speculation is just that, speculation. WSW helps to make this thread interesting and enjoyable and to the best of my knowledge has never claimed to be 100% accurate. For those that don't appreciate him why not ignore or even block his messages and let the rest of us take his information for what it is. I for one hope WSW changes his mind and ignores the tiny percentage who do not appreciate him.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

JimOG

Quote from: StuinSalop on February 01, 2022, 08:52:33 AM
Quote from: Oakeshott on February 01, 2022, 08:09:48 AM

Don't let the idiots stop you, it's only one or two, 95% of fans love reading these posts.  Many fans on here never post just read and enjoy the speculation, my Dad being one of them and he is 91 years old.

+1

Bracken White

As we all know, in the transfer market, particularly at the end, deals can change in a trice. Also appreciate the WSW's input - if things suddenly change then it can't bee oddsed! As we all know, he market is never straightforward & heightened by heresay reported!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique