watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2021/22

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, December 25, 2021, 01:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somerset Fulham

Fulham have played an extremely bad hand as well as they could have done.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Denver Fulham on January 31, 2022, 11:57:23 PM
I don't know why people are celebrating this. We may have just biffed 8m and have a ticked-off key player.

It's fun to laugh at Liverpool, but we could come out of this badly. Why does every window end up with a deal falling through because we fail to get paperwork done in time?
Tony loves the last minute drama. He admitted it. Trying to get a 'bargain'. Well we've got a bargain of -8 million here unless Fab signs a contract with us. Although it sounds like Liverpool messed this one up. But who knows?

St Eve

I don't know why people are celebrating this. We may have just biffed 8m and have a ticked-off key player.

It's fun to laugh at Liverpool, but we could come out of this badly. Why does every window end up with a deal falling through because we fail to get paperwork done in time?
Because he is worth so much more. We don't need the money and can't even spend it now. Let's get promotion and see what happens. Also it's good that Liverpool can't bully us

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Blawarmy on February 01, 2022, 12:02:14 AM

Tony loves the last minute drama. He admitted it. Trying to get a 'bargain'. Well we've got a bargain of -8 million here unless Fab signs a contract with us. Although it sounds like Liverpool messed this one up. But who knows?

I believe he can do a pre-agreement with anyone now, and if it's with a club not in England, we basically get nothing and Fabio may get even more because there's no transfer fee involved. If he wants Liverpool, I assume the clubs can do the deal as agreed upon, but who knows at this point.

Maidstone Lee

Nico Williams deal may still be on then

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

F(f)CUK

Blawarmy

?t=k37d8sV-FQQUb-Y3kWbn8g&s=19

Deeping_white

Quote from: Denver Fulham on February 01, 2022, 12:05:28 AM

I believe he can do a pre-agreement with anyone now, and if it's with a club not in England, we basically get nothing and Fabio may get even more because there's no transfer fee involved. If he wants Liverpool, I assume the clubs can do the deal as agreed upon, but who knows at this point.

You're not able to sign a pre-contract agreement under the age of 21 with any team irrespective of the country they're in

Chi_FFC

?s=20&t=BsiwdVRhFj7f2T7F6emJzQ

Deeping_white

Blawarmy

Quote from: Chi_FFC on February 01, 2022, 12:11:07 AM
Thank you Denis. Smashing bloke. Good luck fella.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 01, 2022, 12:10:01 AM

You're not able to sign a pre-contract agreement under the age of 21 with any team irrespective of the country they're in

Apologies if I was wrong on this given Fabio's age. So then I have no idea what happens here.

bigalffc

Quote from: Blawarmy on February 01, 2022, 12:12:24 AM
Quote from: Chi_FFC on February 01, 2022, 12:11:07 AM
Thank you Denis. Smashing bloke. Good luck fella.
Many thanks Dennis, a true pro and Fulham stalwart
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Deeping_white

Quote from: Denver Fulham on February 01, 2022, 12:14:06 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on February 01, 2022, 12:10:01 AM

Apologies if I was wrong on this given Fabio's age. So then I have no idea what happens here.

Basically it's a rubbish stop gap to prevent teams pilfering young talent (in reality doesn't make much difference) but it's means that officially only we can offer him contracts up until June when his deal with us expires. After that anyone can offer him a contract and if they're an English club it's FA arbitration and if they're anywhere else it's FIFA arbitration which means we get about 50p but the satisfaction of him not going to Liverpool

St Eve

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 01, 2022, 12:12:17 AM
Sylvester Jasper has gone to Hibs on loan
Good move for him although there's an option to buy which isn't so great.
@LeeWarner19

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: St Eve on February 01, 2022, 12:18:21 AM
Odoi is a big loss
Fantastic servant to the club and great squad player at this level. Will miss him for sure.
@LeeWarner19

St Eve