https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2021/22

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, December 25, 2021, 01:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Denver Fulham on February 01, 2022, 12:14:06 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on February 01, 2022, 12:10:01 AM

You're not able to sign a pre-contract agreement under the age of 21 with any team irrespective of the country they're in

Apologies if I was wrong on this given Fabio's age. So then I have no idea what happens here.

Don't apologise, the whole thing is murky as hell!

DevonFFC

IloveFFC

JoeS

Great deadline day for us in the end. Key position addressed, youngsters loaned out, somehow kept Fabio.

One thing from me, stop giving attention to so called "in the knows".

We were told by a certain someone that Odoi wouldn't leave until the summer. We were also told that Williams deal looked like being off MINUTES before it was officially announced and that a second player was in the pipeline (spoiler alert, there was never another player close to joining today)

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: JoeS on February 01, 2022, 12:23:02 AM
Great deadline day for us in the end. Key position addressed, youngsters loaned out, somehow kept Fabio.

We were told by a certain someone that Odoi wouldn't leave until the summer. We were also told that Williams deal looked like being off MINUTES before it was officially announced and that a second player was in the pipeline (spoiler alert, there was never another player close to joining today)

After 60 posts, thats quite a claim.

ITKs here generally are just that. Doesn't mean that they will always get it right (these situations are fluid), but they know what's what.

Deeping_white

Quote from: St Eve on February 01, 2022, 12:18:21 AM
Odoi is a big loss

He's not - Saturday showed what a liability he'd become; slow and poor in possession and caught out of position too

Nero

Maybe the fact we got another RB coming in allowed Denis to leave now, the fact there was a deal shows he had some info, there may well have been a 2nd player but deals aren't easily done, ask Liverpool. If you don't like don't read his post or don't bother reading a transfer thread

Riversider

He had another mare didn't he 😟

IloveFFC

Nero

someone replay to the tweet from that Liverpool fan about pulling the plug on this deal, looks like we've done it to them

WestSussexWhite

Sorry all misinformed about Williams possibly falling through. I've decided I'm not going to post anymore stuff in here now as tbh it's not worth the aggro. If anyone wants anything feel free to message me but I'm just a bit fed up having to justify myself every time it doesn't quite happen as I say it might happen

JoeS

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on February 01, 2022, 12:25:02 AM

ITKs here generally are just that. Doesn't mean that they will always get it right (these situations are fluid), but they know what's what.

Not sure why the amount of posts I've made is relevant but fair enough, fully appreciate that they are putting their necks on the line and football transfers are ever-changing. My point is simply frustration at someone clearly pretending to be ITK, take a look back at their posts and you will see they have never called something which hadn't already been leaked to the press

Sting of the North

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 01, 2022, 12:25:48 AM
Odoi is a big loss

He's not - Saturday showed what a liability he'd become; slow and poor in possession and caught out of position too

And at many times this season he has been excellent.

Nero

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on February 01, 2022, 12:29:45 AM
Sorry all misinformed about Williams possibly falling through. I've decided I'm not going to post anymore stuff in here now as tbh it's not worth the aggro. If anyone wants anything feel free to message me but I'm just a bit fed up having to justify myself every time it doesn't quite happen as I say it might happen

As usual, ignore the one person that thinks he knows better, the rest of us are grateful, we appreciate that not all info will be 100% accurate as its probably 3rd hand info from someone up the club picking up tits bits unless your mates with TK 

Somerset Fulham

fcuk sake, this was always going to happen. Thanks for the info you've provided in good faith, WSW I for one have found it brilliant.

I'm so sorry that arseholes felt the need to score points from you for whatever reason at every step of the way.

Another one bites the dust, lads. Well done.

JoeS

Sad on behalf of Denis that is last game wasn't his finest showing. Wonderful servant to the club and I hope he enjoys the rest of his career in Belgium

bigalffc

I don't blame you WSW, but it is a pity that a few gripers spoil what is a useful thread
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

St Eve

Sorry to hear that. I find your posts very informative. Ignore the know it alls

St Eve

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 01, 2022, 12:25:48 AM
Odoi is a big loss

he actually is and under appreciated

blingo

Quote from: JoeS on February 01, 2022, 12:30:02 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on February 01, 2022, 12:25:02 AM

Not sure why the amount of posts I've made is relevant but fair enough, fully appreciate that they are putting their necks on the line and football transfers are ever-changing. My point is simply frustration at someone clearly pretending to be ITK, take a look back at their posts and you will see they have never called something which hadn't already been leaked to the press

What an I'll informed clown you are . WSW has
Been on here for years and has given lots of itk info that has proved to be solid. You come along and after 60 posts have managed to upset the man. Well done coco.