watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Knockaert - hope he's nowhere near the squad

Started by Southcoastffc, December 30, 2021, 11:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I like AK and have always hoped he'd come good for us (a forlorn hope).  BUT with Omicron numbers so high I hope he's nowhere near the training ground after this:

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/19814658.brighton-hero-anthony-knockaert-joins-celebrations-chelsea-draw/
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Buffalo76

You can never question his effort but its just not worked out for him here. I had high hopes when he signed but I think Brighton got the best out of him.

filham

Never lived up to early promise but also never stopped trying.
Time he moved on I think.

Bill2

Thought he was a good signing but realised he was a bit of a shownoater always looking for the 25 yard goal. Works hard and always tracks back but offers precious little going forward. Think he will be gone in Jan either sold or loaned along with Cyrus.

Colton F.C.

Can anyone explain if there are FFP issues with off-loading Anthony.

Originally coming on loan with an agreement to buy for £4.5 million and then a permanent transfer in July 2020 for a further £10.5 million. Not sure whether the total cost was £15 million or £10.5 million but it was only 18 months ago

Knockhaert has hardly played since becoming permanent.  Transfermarkt show his current market value as £1.8 million.

Good business for Brighton.

bill taylors apprentice

What a Plonker!

Lets just hope he knows he's on his way out the door in Jan and therefore not training with the squad.

john dempsey

A young man enjoying a night out
with people who love him can't see
the problem here.

David Allen Crankshaw

I don't expect to see Knockaert leave in January because of the wages he must be earning at Fulham.

love4ffc

Ummm, I also cheer when Chelsea don't do well....
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Cambridge Away

Imagine we didn't win twice at Wembley,
how bad would TK look!

Ruislip White

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 30, 2021, 05:28:29 PM
What a Plonker!

Lets just hope he knows he's on his way out the door in Jan and therefore not training with the squad.
Incredible.  A run of fixtures coming up where squad depth is key and he's out risking exposure to all sorts, at a time when we need everyone fit.

filham

Quote from: john dempsey on December 30, 2021, 06:48:22 PM
the problem here.
Yes, when I was young I used to enjoy nights out with my Chelsea friends and used to go to Stamford Briidge to watch their team play.

ianthailand

Quote from: john dempsey on December 30, 2021, 06:48:22 PM
the problem here.
Is not wearing a mask not a problem? Should be banned from Training Ground and fined 2 weeks wages - Idiot.

3 Cherries

Quote from: Colton F.C. on December 30, 2021, 02:53:41 PM
Can anyone explain if there are FFP issues with off-loading Anthony.

Originally coming on loan with an agreement to buy for £4.5 million and then a permanent transfer in July 2020 for a further £10.5 million. Not sure whether the total cost was £15 million or £10.5 million but it was only 18 months ago

Knockhaert has hardly played since becoming permanent.  Transfermarkt show his current market value as £1.8 million.

Good business for Brighton.

Who made the decision to splash the cash? Crazy amounts

epsomraver

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 30, 2021, 05:28:29 PM
What a Plonker!

so he goes to watch a team he played for get a draw against Walham Green and joins in the celebrations of a team in a different league to us, Am I missing something? Sean Davis a Fulham " Legend" is an ardant Walham Green fan

epsomraver

Southcoastffc

Quote from: epsomraver on December 31, 2021, 02:10:07 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on December 30, 2021, 07:42:25 PM
Ummm, I also cheer when Chelsea don't do well....

Exactly a pointless post
So, if by doing this,
  he contracts Covid and introduces it to our squad, that's o.k. with you?  Sheesh!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

john dempsey

Hundreds of thousands of people will be doing similar tonight
don't panic Mr. Mannering sheeeesh!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: john dempsey on December 31, 2021, 04:52:50 PM
Hundreds of thousands of people will be doing similar tonight
don't panic Mr. Mannering sheeeesh!
But will those hundreds and thousands be at Motspur Park?   (And it's Mainwaring, not Mannering :003: )

john dempsey

Mainwaring if you are posh
Mannering if you are common like me.